Thank You DB!

Home Forums R/F.com Updates Thank You DB!

This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tom Tom 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

I see you are hard at work recreating what we had! Thanks for your diligence!

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Thank You DB for helping keep the boards up and running.

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Thank you!

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Thank you DB. I'm happy we have a temporary place to meet.

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

DB, you rock! Thank you!

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Thanks, DB, for saving us hard core Ren addicts. There would be too many people whose worlds would fall apart without this site.

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

If theres anything i can do to help please just ask..thanksMM

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Thanks, DB, for saving us hard core Ren addicts. There would be too many people whose worlds would fall apart without this site.

I am most greatful for all the mods/admins work to give us a home away from home. That being said, I was feeling so dejected when I went to r/f during my lunch and saw what had happened, again, I went back to work early- had that world falling apart feeling you mentioned LadyBuchanan... :'(

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Thanks and hugs, DB. This is a lovely raft- but it feels strange to be here. I hope we can find the portal back to our old home? good to see so many on board!

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Kinda feels like someone replaced my coffee with folgers crystals….still drinkable, but….different.

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Cozy, I like the sound of that.

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

thanks to thee Overlords, always concern'd for others,take'n there time and efforts to bring us back home.by thee way, which way is this raft head'n, up or down stream ? me thinks that we are flow'n with thee current, and when we make shore, we shall be back from where we came.DB and John, you two will never know how thee are appreciat'd by us.i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Kinda feels like someone replaced my coffee with folgers crystals....still drinkable, but....different.

OMG! If you're drinking that we need to talk!!! Do you need coffee??? I can get you coffee! You should never have to resort to Folgers!

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Wow, glad I found this place! Thanks DB.Hope the main forum is back soon, too.Trying to find my way around here, I feel so lost.

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Already posted in a few other forums that I know some members are in.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shortcuts & Links

Search

Latest Posts

Skip to toolbar