To my friends about the R/F forum

Home Forums R/F.com Updates To my friends about the R/F forum

This topic contains 52 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tom Tom 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

The snitz forum software is no longer a viable option.I have the forum database containing all the posts. There is a remote possibility that the posts could be converted to another forum. It will be some time before I can make that determination.My gratitude and love goes to the admin and moderators who make R/F a wonderful place to meet and you the members who make it all worthwhile. Thank you.I want to especially thank Lady Serena and Tom for providing this forum.John972-259-8081

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Sometimes change can be good. Though a slight difficult adjustment for some (like me). But a place like the one you have provided for us John, is well worth making the adjustment for. I'm just imagining DB going back to even posts with the average poster. Knowing DB though, it won't last.

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Glad all those post are not lost! I hope we can see them again. It feels strange to be starting over- but we are not really. All are friends here! Glad we can still meet.Not a big fan of change though.Can I kick DB's can?

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Thank you John for everything you have done! I did give DB my DH's email address if you want additional brain power on the ordeal.

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Many Thanks to John and everyone else working to help keep this “life raft” afloat!Long live R/F!!! HUZZAH!!!! ;D

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

*looks around* I think I've been here before? 😉A life-raft full of fairemily is a good as place as any!!!!Thanks to John and DB, For your continuing hard work!!!And also thanks to Lady Serena and Tom for a place to hang out!!!HUZZAH!!!

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Thank you John for all you have done and or you are doing for us. Wow, a life-raft (I never would have thought of that).

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

It is a bit weird, I'm so used to seeing the old format. I can adjust though, because I can still talk to everyone….my biggest fear is losing the forum altogether and losing touch with so many wonderful people. Thanks to Lady Serena & her husband for providing this site, and to John for not throwing in the towel!

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

rrrrrrr I”m here but not without my clitch stupid fingers can't spell anyone know how to edit profile name? ???never Mind i fixed it.

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Might I suggest Gojabber.com?I love THEIR interface!!!

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Scoot over and make some room in this life raft…gotta have the Island Ette aboard! :-*

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Why am I not surprized if a lift raft is afloat Festmum wouldn't be aboard.

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Ever thought about using vbulletin as forum software? It's pretty darned nice, if I do say so myself.

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

vBulletin is proprietary. if you want to go the php/mysql route, phpbb is free and quite robust.

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Keymaster

Not sure what happened, or how it happened, but I think I made it to the right place. Was looking for my link, couldn't get to it, so did a search and found this site. I Think I am in the right place. Is this a permanant (relatively speaking) move? Good Morrow CORF folk. See you in our section.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shortcuts & Links

Search

Latest Posts

Skip to toolbar