News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

TOROC THE GOOD TROLL

Started by BLAKDUKE, November 22, 2009, 10:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLAKDUKE

Does anyone on this forum know an e-mail address for the Torok the Good Troll.  and please do not give me the MySpace link, MySpace should be thrown to the four winds and left to scatter it ashes in hell.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

bmgjarvis

don't have an email. but I know that Dave the Pirate has his phone number.

renfairephotog

He's on face book as well.

I have an old email address.  I'll see he still works.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

renfairephotog

Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

BLAKDUKE

I finally found it as well.   He was at the Mobile faire this year.

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: BLAKDUKE on November 22, 2009, 10:10:37 AM
Does anyone on this forum know an e-mail address for the Torok the Good Troll.  and please do not give me the MySpace link, MySpace should be thrown to the four winds and left to scatter it ashes in hell.
:D  :D  Blakduke, tell us how you really feel...don't hold back this time!  Thanks...you gave me a good laugh.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

BLAKDUKE

You know Merlin that has always been my problem, I never express myself at all, I hold back and hold back and never let my true feelings be known.  Someday I will have a stroke from all of these pent up emotions, then it will(in the words of my old pediatrician) get really ugly from there.   People have told me of some of the entries in facebook, myspace etc and I can't believe that people would not only write such drivel, but read it as well.   Get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welsh Wench

At least it won't be my fault..... :)
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

BLAKDUKE

Hey Wenchie

Just how do you figure that?????  I still have a mental picture of you running down hill and when I do I have to run right out and put a deposit on my iron lung........................