NorthEast > Connecticut Renaissance Faire

2010 season !!!

<< < (2/6) > >>

oignuc:
good luck to you with auditions ...

Lady_Claira:
So, auditions were this past Saturday. And they are already well on their way towards getting the show going and on the road. Wanna know how I know? Cause they already gave out parts. The fight director already started choreography and I believe rehearsals start this Saturday.

You'll definitely see me there. I play the part of Ellen A-Dale! So all you rf people, when you see me, let me know who you are! I'd love to meet you! :D

oignuc:
I hope you got the part you wanted ! Sadly will not be able to attend the spring faire due to lack of preparation and scheduling . I will however be attending the fall faire , I'm 80 % done with all preparations . All i need to do is tighten a few bolts and order out of stocks .

Lady_Claira:
Hey everyone! We open next weekend for the spring show! HUZZAH! I'm playing Ellen A'Dale and I'll be hard to miss. If you come, please stop by and introduce yourself. I'd love to meet you!

claymore:
I am very much looking forward to the new spring faire opening this weekend. The CTRF is my home faire ,and I know this faire will just as much fun. This will help bridge the gap to the fall faire.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version