News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

"Castleteers Novennial Gather'n"

Started by Old Tinker, December 04, 2009, 08:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tinker

Oh Yes, this "Silly Scribe: is finally gett'n the list'n up for our ninth "Gather'n of the Castleteers".
once again we will be do'n a pot luck, which closer to the event, me's will list the food stuffs.
let the fun be anticipated and look'd forward to.
this event is called:

..................................................there are only...................................................

--------------- :D   ;D   ;)   :o   :P     0     :P   :o  ;)   ;D   :D -----------------
.................................................DAYS ....................................

...........until the Novennial "Castleteers Gather'n"...............

OT & B...

"Castleteers Novennial Gather'n"
            march 26th(even'n-Mundane Night) & 27th("Castleteer Gather'n" {Garb'd}), 2010

last update: 03-27-2010

Captain humphrey
LadyHawkeontheHill  ........................................................................Coffee martini's & honeybaked ham
Sir Fred & Lady Beth
Sir Mike
Sir Samual & Samantha .....................................................................Tater salad
Sir Jeffrey & Lady Jodi  .....................................................................Meatballs & hankypanks
Sir Charles & Ariyana, w/ Rodney & Lady AJ, Christina & Chad, & Amy
Jack Salt
Pendragon
deckyon
Draonus, pixie & aurora  ....................................................................Scones
KyDavid
Jeanne, w/ Carrah, Tiffany, Chelsie, Kat, Erin(Lady Riddle), Zyn, Kelsey, Laura and Heather..Soda bread, crock pot creamed corn and potato casserole
Sir William Marcus
Sir Joseph Von Lamar
Karla Grace O'Malley & "Bear"
Dale & Lynette(sawbone sally) ..........................................................Fruit trays
Mike & Jill  ......................................................................................Pumkin bread
Mike & Beth (max & kate)...................................................................Veggie tray w/ sauces
Rowan (aka Jeff Rooks)
Paul Blackpowder..............................................................................Meatloaf
Peter the BeerSlayer
Avidd
StareNorthSteve & Kimberly  ..............................................................Spicy Tuna Wraps
Phillip McGuinness
Capt Amos Muihead
Molly McGuiness
spirit & Layde  ..................................................................................Buns for sandwitches & liquid libations
Capt. James "Redbeard" Cutler
Lady Pegos
CapnFayeCutler .................................................................................Fruit or Veggie tray
Windchime
ladylissame & Derek, w/ Selina & Crevan & her Wulf, Michael and Brandon....Monkey bread
Lady Rowena Everclear .......................................................................Cream cheese salsa wraps
jinx & Mini  .......................................................................................Garden vegtable turnovers & cherry/nutella turnovers
Maeve, Layla, Kadden & Sir Mard  .........................................................maybe some breads or cheeseball
Windhawke, Mike & Mona
Sir Jim, Lady Helen & WindChime  ..........................................................Banana Nut Bread, Buckeyes, cookies and brownies
Imestra & Curtro  ...............................................................................Meaty Pies
Aunty Lou  ........................................................................................Meaty Pies, mayhaps a loaf of meat and possibly sweets for breaking of fast
Capt. Lucy
Carl & Donna  ....................................................................................Paste veggie salad
Old Tinker & Belle... ............................................................................Breads, cheese's and grapes
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Carl

Put us down we will probably be in just for Sat.
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

ladylissame

So far, here is the list of people in our group for sure:
me and my husband (Derek/Gregory)
Lee and Lina

We have 3 others that want to go, just waiting on final confirmation:
Mike
Crevan & Wulf.

The potluck was definitely a hit last time. There was so much food! And it was all so good!

CapnFayeCutler

Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Lady Pagos

I'll do my best to be there! Can't wait already!!! :)
Pagos M'Crack
Sister of Bugsey
Loveland Castleteer

Capt. James "Redbeard" Cutler

Castleter
IFRP
CapnFaye's brother
ROoL- Guppy# 105
Capt. of El Caca Fuego
FOKTOP

Old Tinker

Carl & Daonna, mark'd and account'd for our friends.
ladylissame, we's have thee and yours down, make sure when thee gets confirmation thee adds they friends.
our Ren Daught CapnFaye, now thy brother is apon the list'ns, and Capt.James thanks for the post.
yet there be some cold months ahead, the warmth of a "Castleteer Gather'n" is build'n.
Merry Christmas to all,
this Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Windhawke

Mike and Mona will be with me that day.

Old Tinker

Quote from: Windhawke on December 08, 2009, 07:35:38 AM
Mike and Mona will be with me that day.

dearest Windhawke, all updated and list'd,
jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way  ;D
OT & B...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

CapnFayeCutler

Oh wow! My brother actually got on the forum and POSTED something!  :o

*giggle*
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Sir Samuel

Alas I have made it back to the forum. Please if you would forget not my Samantha. I am sure she will be attending unless that is she has some odd luck and starts working again, where-as she will still be coming.... ;D
Knight Templar
Knight of Malta
Knight of the Order of St. John
Castleteer
In God I (WE) Trust
Prince of the True Name
Defender of all Widows, Orphans and Damsels in Distress

Old Tinker

our Ren Daught, CapnFaye, Ol'Redbeard does not speak often, but when he does, this Papa Tinker listens.  ;)
good Knight Samual, forgive me's for not post'n thy Lady, she has been add'd by her man. a few winter month, and we "Gather" again.  ;D
Silent Night, Holy Night, all is Calm, all is Bright...
God Bless all,
OT & B...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

StareNorthSteve

A ray of light at the end of an otherwise cold and bleak winter. I'll be there!
-sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Old Tinker

Quote from: StareNorthSteve on December 29, 2009, 09:51:20 AM
A ray of light at the end of an otherwise cold and bleak winter. I'll be there!
-sns

so right you are good SNS, the daylight hours are gett'n longer and our "Gather'n" grows closer.
we's have thee and thy lovely Lady upon the list'ns.
all have a safe and great New Years,
we serve,
Tink and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Avidd

Be addin' me to the list as well. Both Fri / Sat.