News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

"Castleteers Novennial Gather'n"

Started by Old Tinker, December 04, 2009, 08:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tinker

Quote from: Avidd on December 30, 2009, 04:55:54 AM
Be addin' me to the list as well. Both Fri / Sat.

Ah, our old friend Avidd, it will be so good to see thee again at the "Castle".
we's shall add thee to the list'ns with a smile.

not the New Year as of yet, but can all feel it ? - the stir'n of anticipation of our next "Gather'n" starts to grow.  ;D

Happy Happy New Year to all,
your Tink and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

ladylissame

We are also going to have a Lee and Selina with us.

Derek and I have already decided what we want to bring too to share.  ;D

Can you tell we are excited? We should be able to stay the night this time! Lee and Selina are really excited too and will be staying the night.

Old Tinker

Quote from: ladylissame on January 05, 2010, 08:32:17 PM
We are also going to have a Lee and Selina with us.

Derek and I have already decided what we want to bring too to share.  ;D

Can you tell we are excited? We should be able to stay the night this time! Lee and Selina are really excited too and will be staying the night.

we have thy friends upon the list'n dear ladylissame, and me Belle and me are talk'n about the "Novennial Gather'n" also. with these cold winter even'ns, lots of time to talk. ;D
stay healthy all and travel safe these winter days,
at all's service,
Tink and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Paul Blackpowder

I will be making it to the gathering. I just hope thaqt the road will be open for all of us to enjoy it.

Old Tinker

Quote from: Paul Blackpowder on January 06, 2010, 03:07:18 PM
I will be making it to the gathering. I just hope thaqt the road will be open for all of us to enjoy it.

we have thee upon the list good man,
and we also hope all passes are clear for everyone to arrive and leave safely.
OT & B...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

CapnFayeCutler

I got a new super warm (Arctic Down to Negative 1 Bajillion Degrees So You Better Not Freeze)sleeping bag for Christmas. I'm so excited! Warm fuzzies for me! :P
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Old Tinker

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on January 10, 2010, 10:50:06 PM
I got a new super warm (Arctic Down to Negative 1 Bajillion Degrees So You Better Not Freeze)sleeping bag for Christmas. I'm so excited! Warm fuzzies for me! :P

me's would offer me's burlap bed roll for you to use our Ren Daught, but me thinks that thy new bedroll would be much warmer. good to know CapnFaye, that thee is plann'n ahead for our "Gather'n".
Brrrrrr, it has been cold outside, but tis go'n to be above freezen in a couple of days.  ;D
your Tink and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

ladylissame

We have two more friends asking if they may join the Castle gathering.
Their names be Robyn (Crevan) and her Wulf.
What say thee?

Old Tinker

Quote from: ladylissame on January 12, 2010, 05:02:03 PM
We have two more friends asking if they may join the Castle gathering.
Their names be Robyn (Crevan) and her Wulf.
What say thee?

upon the list'ns they go, they will be list'd next to you Dear Lady. as long as we have them upon the list'ns, they are welcome'd.

just a wait'n for the thaw,  8)
OT & B...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

LadyHawkeontheHill

I can't wait for thaw, I'm gettin' outta here for a while, be back in time for the gatherin'!
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

Old Tinker

Quote from: LadyHawkeontheHill on January 13, 2010, 09:20:41 PM
I can't wait for thaw, I'm gettin' outta here for a while, be back in time for the gatherin'!

and the Butterfly, flutters away in the distance, as we all think of warmer days to come..
be safe our LH,
see thee in March,
Tink & Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Angus

I am sorry to say that we are unable to attend the next Castleteer's Gathering. =[

We also missed the last one as well, so sorry. 
Heck, by the time we are able to attend another, we wil be "Newbies" once again.

Nothing's wrong, just conflicting schedules...
...we will miss you, one and all!
Chief cook, and bottle washer...

Sir Jeffery

Tinker , hello . My wife told me I need to let you know that she will be coming to the next Gather'n also sorry for not telling you sooner .
Thank you
Sir Jeffery
"Knight of the Golden Trail"
Loveland "Castleteer"

Old Tinker

good friend Angus, tis a shame that thee and yours can not make this next "Gather'n", but as always those that do not make it, we always toast a tanker to them and theres. be well good Sir.

Sir Jeffrey, yes of course thy Ladies name will be mark'd with thee. a name would help, but for now twill be "& Lady" that me's will post for you.

So, we come within 60 days for those that await the winter days to fade, and a little spring is in the air, then, yes then tis time to "Gather", and start our 2010 Ren season. many will "Gather" amongst there friends, and many hours of talk and laughs and drink. do not know about others, but this Old Tinker and his Belle are count'n the days.
all be safe dur'n these winter'ee days,
we serve,
Tink and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Maeve McMayhem

We too are counting down the days and already making plans to start washing/airing out garb. Layla and I need our ren fix..very badly. Missing all of you!  ;D
"Castleteer"
IWG #3771
1/2 of Misplaced Laces