News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Myths and Legends of Rendezvous

Started by Lairde Guardn, May 27, 2008, 09:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Montgomery

My Finally getting to play Musical Men (As A Chair!) and then getting pulled out FIRST!!  At least I was not in the Horrible (Hilarious) 10 Rennie Pile up that ensued later that same game!! Connecting (and RE-Connecting) with Fairemilly Members from Everywhere!!
Half the man I used to be!! 
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Oh.. someone yelling "SURPRISE ANAL SEX" by the pool...    :o   * it just brought a really warped picture to mind... i mean, how can it be a surprise? *
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Blue66669

HAHA, for once it wasn't me screaming about anal sex... LOL!
Blaidd Drwg

Sir Martin

Oh yeah ... the boob pong ... quite interesting.  I remember the ladies chatting, but the guys were mostly hypnotized.   :)

angusmacinnes

I was at the bottom of that pile in musical men thank you very much. LMAO
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

LadyStitch

Quote from: angusmacinnes on May 06, 2010, 10:10:53 PM
I was at the bottom of that pile in musical men thank you very much. LMAO
And tell me you hated every minute of it.  ;D

The fact I had a really cruddy evening on Saturday, but come back to the hotel and find way too much fun going on pool side.  ;D
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Blue66669

Yeah, that was WAY too much fun. By the way, I owe you for the skirt repair. You saved my buttski.
Blaidd Drwg

Rani Zemirah

Having to ban Molden from pulling corset laces... because he's strictly a bodice man!!!  :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

angusmacinnes

Hate it! Noway, I was having too much fun and corset laces are fine with me.  ;D
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

LadyStitch

Blue: What ever you think is a proper reward for saving your buttowski I'll appreciate.  Just be advised this Saturday will most likely be my last trip to faire for the season.  :(  Buisness is keeping me from faire the last 3 weekends.

Friends who don't got to faire can't belive we actually played that game.  Heh it was fun for both the girls and the guys.

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: angusmacinnes on May 07, 2010, 11:05:40 AM
Hate it! Noway, I was having too much fun and corset laces are fine with me.  ;D

Oh, having my laces pulled in front of the Scarby gate two days running...  :D

And forgetting to say "WHEN" as Angus was pulling my laces, then feeling like I was being cut in two all day because I couldn't find anyone who knew how to loosen the laces without causing me to come completely undone!!!  :o
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

The Gnome... and the places he's been!  Lol.  Lucky little bast**d

*The poor Gnome was having so much fun, poolside, Saturday night, he didn't want to go to bed*  ;D
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: LadyStitch on May 07, 2010, 11:33:03 AM
Blue: What ever you think is a proper reward for saving your buttowski I'll appreciate.  Just be advised this Saturday will most likely be my last trip to faire for the season.  :(  Buisness is keeping me from faire the last 3 weekends.

Friends who don't got to faire can't belive we actually played that game.  Heh it was fun for both the girls and the guys.

The Boob Pong?  Yeah... i got the same reaction from the guys at work... until some pictures surfaced...
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

LadyStitch

Well he is a traveling gnome.  He is suppose to travel places.  :o  I will have to tell the Pink Pirate that the gnome has now cemented his reputation.

I actually ment the musical men game.  ;D 

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: LadyStitch on May 07, 2010, 01:40:18 PM
Well he is a traveling gnome.  He is suppose to travel places.  :o  I will have to tell the Pink Pirate that the gnome has now cemented his reputation.

I actually ment the musical men game.  ;D 

LOL!  :D
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God