News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pyrates Way #11 has gone to press

Started by SirBlackFox, December 19, 2009, 11:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirBlackFox

Sad to say. . .. we're still a bit behind but Pyrates Way #11 has gone to press this very day. Included in her pages is information on Grace O'Malley, Jeff McCay's Pyrate Screenplay, A look back at Pirate Master (with more info than you expect), and tons more. The best part of gettin' yer hands on a subscriber's version of Pyrates Way #11 is the FREE booty. Of course, we include free booty in every issue. . . . it's what's made us the most popular pyrate magazine! This issue we fulfill a promise long past. . . we extend our issue count to #5 on the year with our own "Scallywags" magazine for kids. This small addendum to our usual feast of pyrate delights is directed at the wee ones who we need to break into the sweet trade as early as possible.

Subscribe before January 15th and you'll be sure to get this free booty in the mail.

Thanks for hangin' in there with us mates. . . . we're on our way to catchin' up to the seasons and gettin' back on track to being a rightful quarterly again.
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

ladylissame

I subscribed back in Aug. I can't wait to get my first issue!

SirBlackFox

BIG NEWS! The next issue, #11 of Pyrates Way has just shipped out to us, distributors and the mailhouse.  Expect to see yours as early as Wednesday, Jan 27!!
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack