News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Site down

Started by Tom, December 25, 2009, 11:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I apologize for the site being down. It was an error on my part that didn't show up until my server maintenance last night. I got the server back up as soon as I saw it was down. Rest assured that I will be working on this tirelessly until resolved. I will keep you updated as to the progress.

You may notice some minor downtime with the site as I am working on the server. Rest assured that I will keep this to a minimum and will work as quickly as possible.
Thanks,

Tom

A.K.A. - Lady Serenas husband

Taffy Saltwater

& here I was cursing my laptop.  Thanks for all your hard work, especially on a holiday.  Smooches & gratitude going your way.  Happy Christmas!
Sveethot!

Tom

Hi all,

Well, it went down again last night. I've tracked it down to a backup problem (that I'd hoped I'd resolved but obviously hadn't). I am still working on it and will try to keep downtime to a minimum. I apologize for the inconvenience!
Thanks,

Tom

A.K.A. - Lady Serenas husband