News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

THE MOST AMAZING COYOTE EVER!! THEY ARE CALLING IM THE MIRACLE COYOTE **UPDATE*

Started by Carpathian, November 30, 2009, 04:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetrius

Quote from: Hey- Arent You? on December 09, 2009, 01:00:28 PM

Have we considered that Tricky did this on purpose after seeing what happened to his brother Whil E. with the roller skate and rocket pack, this may have been the safer option??

Yes, we did consider this. Turns out she did do it on purpose.
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Lord Figaro

Keep in mind the stories of pets that go on vacation and get lost and end up finding their way back home. I wouldn't put it past Tricky to end up doing the same thing and getting back to his pack and going "Dude's your not gonna believe this but......"
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Carpathian

Quote from: Lord Figaro on December 15, 2009, 04:56:22 AM
Keep in mind the stories of pets that go on vacation and get lost and end up finding their way back home. I wouldn't put it past Tricky to end up doing the same thing and getting back to his pack and going "Dude's your not gonna believe this but......"

I agree, I think he is working his way home to his family.   ;D
If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!  :-)

Radu the Gypsy

I just have this image of his wife saying "I turn my back for one second, and off you go, gallivanting across the country!  You were probably out drinking with your friends again and hitched a ride cross country in another one of your drunken stupors! "

Quote from: Lord Figaro on December 15, 2009, 04:56:22 AM