News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Country Renaissance Festival June 5-6 / The Pirate Festival 2010 July 31 - Aug 2

Started by dunedon, January 08, 2010, 07:36:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dunedon

Faires In Time Inc. and Pocketwatch Theatrical Productions is proud to present their 2010 shows.

Country Renaissance Festival on June 5-6, 2010 in Milton Ontario
New Website www.countryrenfest.com
This is our 2nd year presenting the Country Renaissance Festival in Milton and we've made a few changes.  We've moved the show to early June this year to take advantage of the weather, and also to allow us to offer the first of our education days (June 4th) to the local GTA schools.  The weekend will be filled with Jousting, Archery, interactive demonstrations and a full day of stage and street entertainment.  Saturday night we're holding a Tavern Pub Sing, come out and join the village in celebrating the Royals and raise a toast to a fine spring evening.

The Pirate Festival on July 31st - August 2nd, 2010 in Milton Ontario
www.thepiratefestival.com - not yet updated for 2010
The Pirate Festival is going to be celebrating it's 3rd year in Milton, and it's 5th continuous year of operation in 2010!  Come out and join us for this long weekend tradition and catch the new shows and activities we've got planned ... and don't forget to stay for the Captain's Keg on Saturday night, it's a night of entertainment to remember.

Merchant applications will be posted on www.countryrenfest.com and www.fairesintime.com by January 10th, 2010 ... and keep watching the sites for a posting on auditions for the shows; it will be posted once details have been finalized.

I'll make every attempt to answer questions posted here or sent to keith@fairesintime.com and I hope to see you at the faire!

- Keith Sine (Dunedon)

Hausfrau Monica

:'(  (huge sad face!)

That is sad that the Country Rennaisance Faire is the same weekend as the Great Northern Medieval Fayre.

dunedon

The Merchant Application for Country Renaissance Festival and The Pirate Festival 2010 is now up.  

You can find it at: 2010 Country Renaissance Festival Merchant Application

Looking forward to seeing new and returning vendors at both of our shows this year.  

Please check the above link if you'd like to see who participated in the Country Renaissance Festival in 2009 (coming soon), as well as our 2010 vendors as they are accepted to the festival this year.

See you in June!

Hausfrau Monica

The family is soooooo looking forward to Pirate fest.  Now we are just waiting to see if I get the day off so that we can all be there.  I should know before the end of the week.....fingers crossed.....I hope I hope I hope.....and hopefully my new garb will arrive in time.

See you all there.

die Frau

Lady Penelope

I just went and took a look at the Pirate Fest website and noticed that the updates are still in progress.
With it being next weekend, will the website be updated fully before the event?

Aelynn of Georgina

I will be attending Pirate Fest for the first time this year!  I am very excited! 
Looking forward to it, and hope to see some R/F.com friends there. :D

Cornwall

Had a great time at the Pirate Festival this year and can hardly wait till the next.  Hopefully I should be able to make it for the Country Renaissance Festival next year too.

Hausfrau Monica

I am just hoping that the Great Northern and the Country Renaissance aren't on the same weekend next year.  Maybe the two group could get together and discuss this....it was very disappointing to have to choose when we have such a short faire season.

LadyJuliana

Hausfrau Monica