News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

help sell tickets and receive a season pass

Started by rengypsy, January 04, 2010, 09:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rengypsy

george has arranged for folk who recruit 50 folk to buy tickets on line to receive a free season pass.

sounds like a deal cause it helps the faire, spreads the word among everyone, and offers those who are working on behalf of the faire a pass to enjoy our festivities all season.

my understanding is you email him, and he assigns you a code or coupon number for your friends to use when buying online.

likewise, yall know the tickets online are cheaper than at the gate.

help us build our patron base and we will reward you...and know we are building this faire together.  last saturday had a small group around the fire circle within the seven sisters, but i overheard one friend say to his compadre, "see, there are people who think like us. this place is feeling like home."

come home and bring your friends.

rengypsy
it's all about the journey and the people we choose to make the journey with

Blackbead

Would you be interested in having me talk to the folks at the Lockheed Martin plant in Fort Worth about a group deal or ticket bundles?  There are 13,000 people working there.  Also, the MWR Office over at the Joint Reserve Base carries group/discount tickets.  If you want me to check with these places, drop me an email.

Blackbead
"It's not the gold that sets our sails, 'tis freedom and the promise of a better life that raises our black flags."

rengypsy

we would, we would!!!

george will be getting in touch with you.

a thousand thanks!

rengypsy

Antioch

Blackbeard,
That would be terrific!
Please email Brian Cannell at brian@bkcannell.com
He's leading our group sales efforts
If you get more than 50 tix, you get a free season pass.
Thanks!
George

Blackbead

"It's not the gold that sets our sails, 'tis freedom and the promise of a better life that raises our black flags."

dbaldock

Well, I accidentally managed to sell some tickets today.

New guy at work.  Mentioned the new Ren Faire that starts next month.  He emailed his wife, who said "Yes, let's buy some tickets!"  They'll be driving over from Houston for a couple of the weekends.

Not nearly enough to earn me a Season Pass.   ;)

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

rengypsy

still lots of time before the faire.

many thanks, brother!