News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Show Query

Started by Norfolk, February 03, 2010, 10:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norfolk

As there are conflicting indications on the ARF website, I am unable to determine if "Hey Nunnie Nunnie" and "Don Juan and Miguel" will be back this season.

Any of you locals happen to know for sure?
Just call me "Your Grace"

Lady Isabella

I believe they are part of the front gate show. Which starts at 9:45.

irregularjoe

If you go to the ARF site, click on Entertainment then Schedule of Events then the "Click Here" above the upper left corner of the Mediaeval Baebes flier, the official 2010 schedule pops up as a pdf.  It shows the Nuns with four shows on the Middleshire Stage and Don Juan and Miguel at the Fairehaven and Palace Theatres.  Don't miss Wine & Alchemy while you are here though.  They have four shows at the Teatra de la Rosa.  Great, great music  :)

crazyrennie

I'm going to try to get to one of their shows-depends on whats happenning on my stage-

Norfolk

Sincere thanks to all of you that responded.  The Baroness and I are looking very much forward to seeing you on Valentine's Weekend.

Comte de Gilbert

From Miguel's chattering on facebook, I'm fairly certain they are back this year (I do believe that Arizona is their "home" faire) They own a few of the permanent structure on site such as the dungeon museum. Additionally Don Juan's wife owns a tapestry shop at faire as well. Additionally Miguel has been posting about doing rehersals with the nuns, so I'm fairly certain they will be back as well. Indeed losing either of they acts would be terrible.
Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Baron, there is a PDF of the schedule on the home page on the Nontourage site, just below the faire links
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Norfolk

Thanks all.  Both the evidence and the testimony indicate that both the Nuns and Don Juan and Miguel will be there this year, for which we are heartily grateful!