News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

You Know You've Been with McLotofus When...

Started by Catherine DArtois, December 01, 2008, 10:52:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catherine DArtois

You get home from faire and can't sleep 'cause it's too quiet
Campfire Chili Mistress
Clan McLotofus

*Teach*

When you start packing to leave and realize how much more room you have because all the loki is gone...

*and the rum bottles seem far more depleted than normal...*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

eloquentXI

...you go down the list of people to call from the Clan when you leave Dallas and when you get to the halfway point.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Martin Montgomery

;D When pitching tents involve everyone and chopping wood becomes a spectator sport ;)
Half the man I used to be!! 
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

Lishy

When you're encouraged, nay, even begged to be loud during certain "adult" activities by various members of the clan.

And when you leave faire with 10 more nicknames than you arrived with!
Muintir Go Deo!
SquishyLishy, Squeak, 1/2 of D-Lish
Clan o hEighnigh

eloquentXI

...you hear "shun the non-believer...shuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn...." and you can't help but roll into a fit of giggles.

...you hear someone say the word Yeti and think of DS. ((You know I love you.  ;D ))
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Lord Dragonspyre

Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery

-:-Juju-:-

Quote from: Lishy on December 02, 2008, 12:21:55 AM

Aye! Even being the newbie I was; I think I counted about 4 or 5 nicknames last weekend alone. Trouble is, after the usual bouts of rum and mead, I can't remember most of them!  ;)

By the way, If y'all don't remember me, I'm NightWolf's wenchie (the one who loved to grab the "top shelf" of all the lovely ladies...Lishy, I think I probably grabbed yours too much -blame the mead-! lol)
"To Err is Human. To ARRR is Pirate"
Time flies when yer havin' rum!
McLotofus | PhoenixRisen | GearheadGamerGeekGirl

Lord Dragonspyre

Quote from: PhoenyxDawn on December 02, 2008, 02:44:36 PMLishy, I think I probably grabbed yours too much - bless the mead-! lol)
There... fixed it for ya...
Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery

tigerlilly

Quote from: eloquentXI on December 02, 2008, 12:06:39 PM
...you hear "shun the non-believer...shuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn...." and you can't help but roll into a fit of giggles.

You fall into a fit of giggles from just reading that...

Macintyre

you've come back from faire with 3 x the amount of friends than when you first got there.

Taarna

Your kids have more "aunts" and "uncles" then the population of a small town in Arkansas..... ;D :-*
A chill in the air, over your shoulder, the Ice Queen's cold stare, you can only be one place. The Texas Ren Faire!

vamptasia

You have lingering feeling you met some of these people someplace before and you still can't put your foot on where lol. 

You Join the board cause you enjoyed there company that much  ;)
Vamptasia
I have a built in Koozy
*Evil Grin*

Lishy

Quote from: PhoenyxDawn on December 02, 2008, 02:44:36 PM
Quote from: Lishy on December 02, 2008, 12:21:55 AM

Aye! Even being the newbie I was; I think I counted about 4 or 5 nicknames last weekend alone. Trouble is, after the usual bouts of rum and mead, I can't remember most of them!  ;)

By the way, If y'all don't remember me, I'm NightWolf's wenchie (the one who loved to grab the "top shelf" of all the lovely ladies...Lishy, I think I probably grabbed yours too much -blame the mead-! lol)

Darling one, you didnt grab my "top shelf" near enough.  Just wait til the next time Im around, much more than grabbing will be done, if you permit.  *evil grin*
Muintir Go Deo!
SquishyLishy, Squeak, 1/2 of D-Lish
Clan o hEighnigh

vamptasia

Quote from: Lishy on December 04, 2008, 12:13:27 AM
Darling one, you didnt grab my "top shelf" near enough.  Just wait til the next time Im around, much more than grabbing will be done, if you permit.  *evil grin*

Lishy I'm really starting to think you and I think alot a alike :) and no, not at all a bad thing  ;)  I look forward to getting to know you better
Vamptasia
I have a built in Koozy
*Evil Grin*