News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

When and Where - The List (oooohhhh)

Started by LadyJessica, May 28, 2008, 09:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PurpleDragon

I'll be easy to find, just look for me each weekend working my tail off at The Pirates Cove as I do every year.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Melkar

Quote from: Sir Martin on June 22, 2008, 02:16:44 AM
Here's a suggestion ... if anyone sees Melkar, get in front of his lens.  The guy takes great pictures!   :)

Gramercy Sir Martin.   I can just see people jumping in front of the lens, like a soldier falling on a grenade to save his comrades.  :o  :D
BCNU,
  Melkar

SaucyWench

Hiya!

So far as we know, my rogue and I will be working the Blacksmith booth every weekend just like last year. 

Thanks!

Saucy (aka: Ivymoon)

Taffy Saltwater

Quote from: PurpleDragon on June 27, 2008, 11:56:19 AM
I'll be easy to find, just look for me each weekend working my tail off at The Pirates Cove as I do every year.

THAT"s where I know you from!
Sveethot!

Just Randall

LadyJ, Captain of the Guard, yes. Beefeater, no. Those are the guys at the front gate. I'm all over the place. Usually trying to 'recruit' new Guards from the available patronage...
Mediocrity is the refuge of the unimaginative...

PurpleDragon

Quote from: Taffy Saltwater on June 30, 2008, 07:38:40 PM
Quote from: PurpleDragon on June 27, 2008, 11:56:19 AM

THAT"s where I know you from!

Aye, that be whar ye know me from lass.  And that be whar I be found readily enough.  Knowing where to find a pirate helps avoid one from being pirated says I.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Macintyre

i'll be camping at fair oct 18-19, oct 25-26, nov 15-16, and nov 28-30

MacLaren

I'll be out most every weekend to camp. I may miss one or two. My entire clan will be in attendance Pirate's weekend...no idea if anyone else is camping, though.
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

Taffy Saltwater

Lady J, would you add me to Opening Weekend - thanks!
Sveethot!

GypsyWriter

Greetings, Texas Friends!

I am going to be attending your wonderful faire for the week end of Oct 25 & 26.  I have wanted to be able to do this for the last several years, and am very excited about it working out for me this year! 

Lady Jessica, please add 2 to your count for All Hallow's Eve festivities!!
You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.
--Colette

LadyJessica

Ok I've got the list updated to here but please if you are camping let me know so we can make sure to save you a spot.  If we don't know you're camping with McLotofus there may not be a spot for you near for the bigger weekends.  Oh and vendors / workers if/when you can let me know where you are going to be or which booth number you'll be in.
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

PurpleDragon

Just in case you don't know, I'll be at The Pirates Cove (BOOTH # 517) over near the Odeon Stage.. Or should we say that the stage is near us??? I mean, there are times when WE have a bigger crowd around us.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

*Teach*

You actually work in that booth? Really? Seriously? For Money?
Just kidding. For those who dont know Dragon, you really should stop by his shop for a visit. One of the best shops at faire and Dragon is just darn entertaining all by hisself.

*And if you slip him a rum flask for a sip, dont be suprised when it comes back half empty*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Zaubon

Quote from: x0x_teach_x0x on July 09, 2008, 08:16:55 AM

*And if you slip him a rum flask for a sip, dont be suprised when it comes back half empty*

Only because you have a very BIG rum flask. For normal flasks, it comes back empty.

PurpleDragon

x0x_teachx_x0x and Zaubon... you know me so well... LOL...  Just remember it has to be GOOD rum... non of that RonRico or Bacardi stuff...
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove