News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown CRF 2010

Started by Tammy, February 19, 2010, 10:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hitchhiker90

Can't make it this weekend because I will be out of state, but come the following weekend and hopefully a few weekends after I will be there. woot!  ;D

Rowan MacD

Envy you folks!  We just got to hear Cast In Bronze for the first time here at Riverssance! 
Bought 2 CD's
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

amy

I fly to NC in ...  One More Day... One More Day.... One More Day!!!

Hibernian

Quote from: amy on October 07, 2010, 01:05:06 PM
I fly to NC in ...  One More Day... One More Day.... One More Day!!!

Have a safe flight. The weather looks great for the weekend! Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

amy

Oh Good Lord, how can you people be so calm!  I am about springing out of my chair with excitement!  I will be soooo right where I fit in tomorrow at this time.   Strolling the lanes in the sunshine with a cold ale in my mug, a song on my lips and friends wherever I look!

Raibeart OShea

5 more minutes of work...it may as well be 5 years as slow as it's going...TOMORROW IS THE DAY!
Latha math dhuibh.
Raibeart O'Shea
HomeFaire: CRF
Attended: NCRF 09, GARF 09, 10
Plans to attend: Them ALL.

Molden

Sees ya in th' morn!!! Hibernian - I looks forward t' seein' ye on Sunday Mate!  8)
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Malkavian

Huh...my season pass hasn't showed up yet :(

I ordered Sep 29, the website says anything before Oct 1 will be mailed...

mehan

Now?  Now?  I'v been sitting here since 4 AM staring at Ewan and he won't get up.   Oh, allright, we did agree that we would get up at 5:30 but I am ready NOOWWWWWW....