News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pictures from BARF 2010

Started by Roguescribe, February 25, 2010, 10:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roguescribe

I'm a bit behind after a bad week last week that ended in a great weekend. Sorry I could only be out on Saturday.
I did want to share this one though. Lots of good people.

A larger version is on my site with the rest, for those who may want it.
RogueScribe.com

If a picture is worth a thousand words, what am I going to do with all these words?

eloquentXI

Quote from: Roguescribe on March 16, 2010, 04:10:51 PM
I'm a bit behind after a bad week last week that ended in a great weekend. Sorry I could only be out on Saturday.
I did want to share this one though. Lots of good people.

RS- I was a little...confused because at first they were doing just M'Crack and then I realized that everybody has jumped in, then I popped down next to Wenchie in front. I don't want to sound self-centered, but the group shot that you took towards the end with me in it, did it come out? Its a photo I'd really like to have to be printed for a memory book I'm making....
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

eloquentXI

I'll apologize as I've gotta do this through facebook.

Eventually, I'll have my website up and I can link you there.
For now though-

Part one- http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2027041&id=1531590068&l=6aaeb3ac55
Part two- http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2027044&id=1531590068&l=92a557aed4

Roguescribe

Quote from: eloquentXI on March 16, 2010, 06:18:23 PM
RS- I was a little...confused because at first they were doing just M'Crack and then I realized that everybody has jumped in, then I popped down next to Wenchie in front. I don't want to sound self-centered, but the group shot that you took towards the end with me in it, did it come out? Its a photo I'd really like to have to be printed for a memory book I'm making....

I was a LOT confused as I had not anticipated I would be taking ANY of the group shots... lol
Had I been better prepared I would have yelled, Is this everyone? and everyone look over here.
I will post the one with you in it as well. I have a few others I think you're in also  ;)

(I wish you had someplace other than facebook to post, so I could see some of your pics  :( )
If a picture is worth a thousand words, what am I going to do with all these words?

Count Adolfo

RogueScribe... your shots are worth the wait... always are... don't sweat it!!!
Thanks for taking them!

Elo... no one could think you self-centered.  At least, no one who has had the pleasure of meeting you... and of course we want you in the pics!!!

Everything looks so awesome!

Molden

Looks like I played the role of "Sir Not Appearing In This Picture" LOL!
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

eloquentXI

Quote from: Molden on March 17, 2010, 06:19:29 AM
Looks like I played the role of "Sir Not Appearing In This Picture" LOL!

No, but I have many a shot of you that you will like. Have Mikayla show them to you on facebook.  ;)

iain robb

OK, here's my entire offering. Five shots. How pathetic is that?

Funny, I had not realized Leinad was wearing that tiny feathered hat until I saw this photo.

Count Adolfo with ... OK, help me out here, I am so bad with names ...

Elo

Julie (my wife) with Escarlata

My wife and I

Escarlata

That's Pin'n M'Crack & Kesrick with Count Adolfo.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Escarlata

And the feather hat on Leinad is just priceless. At least it's not "light red."
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

iain robb

Quote from: Escarlata on March 17, 2010, 08:59:17 AM
That's Pin'n M'Crack & Kesrick with Count Adolfo.

Ah, right! Thanks!

Marietta Graziella

That feathered hat is hilarious!  It's actually on the beer hawker who was standing on the bench.  Too funny!
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Lady Nicolette

Those little hats remind me of "Men on Film," in the old "In Living Color," show!  I give the hats two circles and a snap!
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

MargaretheDietrich

Quote from: Lady Nicolette on March 17, 2010, 05:37:12 PM
Those little hats remind me of "Men on Film," in the old "In Living Color," show!  I give the hats two circles and a snap!

in a Z-formation!

Squire Mickey

The triple "Round the World" Snap
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran