News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Since no one else is going to do it...

Started by Laird Fraser of Lovatt, March 04, 2010, 12:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Kett

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: VIII on March 08, 2010, 03:44:13 PM
Quote from: Queen Bonnie on March 04, 2010, 06:17:13 PM
Quote from: Fraser of Lovatt on March 04, 2010, 02:52:09 PM
Quote from: Queen Bonnie on March 04, 2010, 02:20:48 PM
Quote from: Fraser of Lovatt on March 04, 2010, 01:00:07 PM
There's only 3 kinds of people that would drink a Rusty Nail... a Scotsman... a drunken Irishman... and well, ME!  Hold on... I fall into the first catagory.  Hmmm, i'll have to think about the third.  ???  
*Englishmen have too weak a liver for it*
OOOH! Lord A loved rusty nails! I do too! Yummy! It has been a long time since I had one!
he used to drink them when He wallpapered Meow Manor! Perfect job every time! LOL!
Your Majesty, it would be my pleasure to whip you up one at the Tailgate gathering.  ;D
That would be wonderous! Grammercy! I will be riding with Var! I can drink all I want! LOL!
Where does the Royalty line start?!?  I'm not driving either! (Too weak my @ss!  ;) )

Step right up, your Majesty and we'll have you good & juiced for opening cannon...  Lol  :D
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

45! 

What's up with my fellow Rennies?  Is no one amped up for this event?  ???  I usually am swamped with snide comment and joviality....

Hello!  *smacks computer*  is there anyone out there?

*i don't know about the rest of you but this is my only fix until TRF*
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Yrose

I can't wait to be on the road Friday morning, just wish I could stay all day Sunday and drive back Monday. We will have to leave after parade on Sunday.
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Avidd

Quote from: Fraser of Lovatt on March 10, 2010, 07:28:23 AM
45!  

What's up with my fellow Rennies?  Is no one amped up for this event?  ???  I usually am swamped with snide comment and joviality....

Hello!  *smacks computer*  is there anyone out there?

*i don't know about the rest of you but this is my only fix until TRF*
I've got 45 days, a Castleteer event, and a visit to Sherwood and then I can get more amped about this. ;D

Rani Zemirah

Well, after my road trip over spring break and then working our local Faire the next week, then I can start getting all giddy over RenDezvous!!!  Ok, I'm a little giddy already, but I'm trying to hold it together over here...  :P  heheh
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: Yrose on March 10, 2010, 07:52:05 AM
I can't wait to be on the road Friday morning, just wish I could stay all day Sunday and drive back Monday. We will have to leave after parade on Sunday.

You won't be the only one hitting the road, Sunday morning, Yrose...  BW & I will be rolling back early, so as to have enough time to fire up the grill and drop some 2" thick Ribeyes on it.  ;D

*the rest of my clan can have PBJ*
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Bonny Pearl

Quote from: Fraser of Lovatt on March 10, 2010, 09:59:59 AM

You won't be the only one hitting the road, Sunday morning, Yrose...  BW & I will be rolling back early, so as to have enough time to fire up the grill and drop some 2" thick Ribeyes on it.  ;D

PBJ?  Stinge!  ;D
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: Bonny Pearl on March 10, 2010, 10:00:55 AM
Quote from: Fraser of Lovatt on March 10, 2010, 09:59:59 AM

You won't be the only one hitting the road, Sunday morning, Yrose...  BW & I will be rolling back early, so as to have enough time to fire up the grill and drop some 2" thick Ribeyes on it.  ;D

PBJ?  Stinge!  ;D

(Not McLot, Shin Kicker, my family.)
I AM Scottish, lass... i know where every nickel i've ever owned is at...  :D  Besides, my son's girlfriend would just take his and inhale it.

*for a little thing, that girl can down some food*
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

LadySeasan

Quote from: Fraser of Lovatt on March 08, 2010, 03:40:28 PM
You can't?!?  THAT sucks...

unless a miracle happens, the money that was supposed to be for the trip is now for student loans and bills
although i would love to attend, i also love having a place to live. skipping out on rent is not the thing to do lol
Clan M'Crack-Season M'Crack

LadyShadow

If I knew I could make it for sure, I would be really excited.  But right now, theres not much of it going around here.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

Lady Kett

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

DOH!  You stole my morning thunder, lass!  Lol. :D
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Where's our Elo been hiding?  I figured she be whipping herself up into a real whirlwind by now...  ;D
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God