News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Grandfather

Started by Rin, March 04, 2010, 08:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rin

Last I knew my grandfather was going to the doctor with my mother, last I knew. I talked to my younger sister and found out that he's in the hospital, though she didn't know why.
My family doesn't go to the doctor let alone the hospital unless it's life or death
My mother's cell's dead and she doesn't know my number so I can't get any more information on what's happening.
I'm extremely worried so please, please keep him in your thoughts...
"Chivalry is the most delicate form of contempt."

Rani Zemirah

Thoughts and prayers headed his way, and yours, as well. 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

angusmacinnes

Hope all turns out well lass. 
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Rin

Well, I just got a hold of my mother, finally, and the oncologist thinks he has leukemia... Right now we're just hoping it's the kind they can treat.
I'm going to try to drive up there tomorrow and see him, by then we should know what kind of cancer it is for sure.

lordwriothsley

Thoughts and prayers are being headed yours and your grandfathers way my lady. Please keep us updated on how your grandfather is doing lass.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

RenRobin

Your grandfather and you and family are in my prayers.
Loki-terr (in training)

Rin

Saw him. He seems to be feeling a lot better than he has in a long time. He has leukemia, they'll have to do chemo, but hopefully everything will go good and they can get it under control.
Right now I think just having him on oxygen is helping him immensely. They're trying to get more hemoglobin in his blood, I guess.