News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

COUNT DOWN!!

Started by Norfolk, March 05, 2010, 08:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: holierthanthou on March 10, 2010, 07:05:30 PM
Quote from: Lady de Laney on March 10, 2010, 09:55:28 AM
Cheese Gromet, Cheese!
I want some Wensleydale... preferably with pear.  I hear the moon is made of cheese.

Quote from: Lady Ana Francesca on March 09, 2010, 10:52:03 PM
Honestly, I don't have a chain yet, but if I did, it would be multi-colored with about 30 or 40 links.  How about you?

OK I admit it... I have a chain that is over 18 feet long that I started making on road trips as a kid.  It is a woven gum wrapper chain.  Your kind of chain sounds lovely too!

M'Lady (lady Addilay) has one of those too.  It is wound around one of those large wooden spools that electric companies use for wire.  I have no idea how long it may be  ???
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

(Done in my Best Dr Freud) I Zink ve hast as zlight caze off Acksessive, compulsive, dizodah Yah!. And I xould recoomend a fool frontalz libotomeze yah!
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Duchess Marguerite

I've seen those gum wrapper chains and they are really cool!  I've never learned how to make one yet....they are most creative!  Those are the kind of chains you want to make and see how long they can get (like Lady Addilay's tied around a giant electrical spool) or HTT's 18 foot chain.  They're too nice to destroy & you wouldn't want to pull them apart (ever)!  Unless Dr. Freud over there forced you to, in therapy!  boo hiss   My kind of chain is the kind that one derives great excitement from tearing a piece off of each day and since it didn't take a whole childhood to construct....well, no worries!!! 

Hey- Arent You?

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

NelleMoorley

93 days left!

Faire, oh Faire, my fairest fairy-infested fairly fair Faire!
Would that I were already there!
Nelle Moorley

Mischief Snicklebritches

How do I know I haven't missed it?!...what if it WAS the chicken!

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Zoë

I'm so very very excited!!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Demetrius

Quote from: Lady de Laney on March 11, 2010, 08:58:36 AM
(Done in my Best Dr Freud) I Zink ve hast as zlight caze off Acksessive, compulsive, dizodah Yah!. And I xould recoomend a fool frontalz libotomeze yah!

A bottle in front of ye? So, yer happy with the first one eh?
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Tanda

Had to share that.....And only what...less than 90 days left?
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

QueenTitania

Quote from: Hey- Arent You? on March 11, 2010, 10:43:46 AM
Quote from: Adriana Rose on March 10, 2010, 10:01:43 PM
Its a 2T i think..

D'oh

You never know at 2T might fit .. he has a few shirts that he wears that are 2T. 
"life is measured not by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath way."

Adriana Rose

I think I found it again, We just moved so it was in hiding.. My little guy is wearing 3 to 4T. He and your little guy havent been side by side so I cant make a call by memory.

Demetrius

909 days to go!! Woo hoo!!

Well, it was soooo nice out today it sure feels like we are 909 days away.

Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Norfolk

Methinks Master Demetrius has been at the meade again!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Tanda

Quote from: Demetrius on March 16, 2010, 10:05:01 PM
909 days to go!! Woo hoo!!

Well, it was soooo nice out today it sure feels like we are 909 days away.

So True! I drove down to the Springs yesterday to go for a hike and I had to stop myself from going into Larkspur - the weather was perfect Faire weather.
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)