News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Seeking cart space at 2010 festival

Started by Bristlecone, March 12, 2010, 03:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bristlecone

Hi Gang,

Its been a few years...well ok, its been 25 years since I had a shop at the CO Faire, and I am ready to return.
If you know of someone who is looking to rent or sell their cart space at the Faire this year, please let me know or send them my contact info.

I have a wonderful Caravan to sell my Excellent wares from and would love to be a part of this years Faire and make some new friends as well.

Also, I am interested in Faires in the surrounding states as well.

Thanks,
Chris
Bristlecone Artisan Heirlooms
Colorado Rocky Mountains
Chris
Colorado Rocky Mountains

holierthanthou

The safest course to take is to contact the Festival Office.  They will know if there are any open booths.  Last year we lost a few buildings, so you never know, they might have a spot for you.  Then again it may already be filled.  I can't find my card with the number, but of you got to the website, I'm sure the contact info is there.  Best of luck.  Always a pleasure to see old and new artisans.
There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish a small candle.

Bristlecone

Thanks,

I have contacted the Festival and submitted an App. I am interested to see what is available.
Chris
Colorado Rocky Mountains

Demetrius

For 25 years I have been waiting for Bristlecone to return. You might remember me, I came in that one day just after those people had left and I bought that one thing because you said it looked good with my shoulder bag. Cheers, and best of luck to ye!
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Bristlecone

Ah yes, of course.  I remember you well.
It is not every day that a craftsman is graced with customer with such introspective, intuitive, insight.

Hope your shoulder bag has held up well, it was something of a Hamster hammock at the time, if I remember correctly.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this year.
Chris
Colorado Rocky Mountains

Demetrius

Quote from: Bristlecone on March 18, 2010, 09:55:36 AM
Ah yes, of course.  I remember you well.
It is not every day that a craftsman is graced with customer with such introspective, intuitive, insight.

Hope your shoulder bag has held up well, it was something of a Hamster hammock at the time, if I remember correctly.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this year.

I am honored you remember me! I see by your profile picture you have a hamster on your back... next to the child... very cute.

As to the hamstern all those years ago- I believe this takes us back about 9000 generations.

Looking forward to seeing you this summer!

Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...