News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What to do now?

Started by Marcos Charron, March 30, 2010, 11:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcos Charron

Well,

At least for this year, AZRF is over and our local fun is done. So what to do now?, what are your plans?.

I will be getting ready for TRF, I will be working for my sister four of the eight weekends, and i will be learning to play the native american flute.

What are your plans?

Marcos
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!

crazyrennie

Planning a wedding

Getting Knighted for combat in the medieval recreation group I am with-

possibly going to a couple of other smaller faires

Norfolk

What to do now?  Why, come to the Colorado Faire, of course!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Marcos Charron

Quote from: Baron on March 30, 2010, 04:38:15 PM
What to do now?  Why, come to the Colorado Faire, of course!

Baron

Tell us more!, when and where?

Marcos

Norfolk

Sir Marcos,

73 days hence, Larkspur(shire), in the Kingdom of Colorado.  You may consult the Oracle here:
www.coloradorenaissance.com
for all the juicy details.

We're hoping that you do decide to come, and that you will let us know ahead of time that we may welcome you properly.

Zoë

Indeed!  We shall arrange a warm welcoming party for any parties willing to make the party a-plenty at Colorado!  (Wow, that's a lot of partying...)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

dbaldock

Quote from: Baron on March 30, 2010, 10:01:57 PM
Sir Marcos,

73 days hence, Larkspur(shire), in the Kingdom of Colorado.  You may consult the Oracle here:
www.coloradorenaissance.com
for all the juicy details.

We're hoping that you do decide to come, and that you will let us know ahead of time that we may welcome you properly.

(Emphasis added)

Is that a polite way of saying "so we can lock away the silver" ?  LOL!   ;)  ;D
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Norfolk

"Is that a polite way of saying "so we can lock away the silver" ?"

Nay, the thought had not crossed my mind.  But then, you undoubtedly know Sir Marcos better than we.

Marcos Charron

Hmmmmm

"Is that a polite way of saying "so we can lock away the silver" ?"

Good Lord I hope that's what they meant to say, otherwise we gypsies are not doing our jobs!

On a serious note, we have a few trips planned this year, and we are trying to add your faire into the list.

Marcos

The Scotsquatch

What to do now?  Build catapults for Georgia, and get the van and RV ready for the trip!  Next stop, Georgia!!!  Gotta love GARF!  And we have time to meander there this year...we're are going to take it slow and see things like The Alamo on the way there...yay!

Kev
Kev and Patti
Siege The Day!!!
Obside Diem!!!

Norfolk

The Baroness and I wish you all safe travels, and look forward to seeing you in Larkspurshire.

Francisco Paula

Aye Marcus at Larkspurshire they know how to keep them valubles out of site. See there be plenty of us pirates making port during the festivities.

I do have to say the Baron knows how to get his point across about keeping me hands to me self if you know what i mean.

SarviaRose

I'm planning on going to CO for a weekend and TRF.  Maybe MNRF but not sure I'll be able to swing that one but I'd love to go back again.
Morale Ofc of the Bayou Scoundrel, ETTE, IFRP

Norfolk

Quote from: SarviaRose on May 02, 2010, 01:12:43 PM
I'm planning on going to CO for a weekend and TRF.  Maybe MNRF but not sure I'll be able to swing that one but I'd love to go back again.

Huzzah!  We look forward to seeing you in Larkspurshire.