News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

John's Pass festivals -- 2010 (Scurvy Awareness/JLD)

Started by Kate, April 01, 2010, 08:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MargaretheDietrich

Quote from: Kate on June 14, 2010, 06:12:19 PM
Just an FYI (and it may be the wine talking...) If you have a question or a concern about WHY I didn't go, address ME with it instead of making assumptions... It was about the PRINCIPLE of things.

Believe me, I WANTED to be there and was super bummed that I wasn't. No one told me I couldn't go.  *I* made the choice.  Again, on principle.

Regardless of reasons (and I know why), it stunk not having you there.
I missed gettign my hug and megawatt smile.

leinad

Esc and I will have pictures for everyone after a bit,
although we are missing about 500 or so that didn't copy correctly from Sunday @3:30 in the afternoon.
Apparently,  you can experience the whole weekend with the 7100 pictures i took.
Leinad, Gen"Teer"man Ranger

Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter

Thanks to all who said howdy to us ( The Brigands) from the board! We had a great time - met some new folks, jammed with some fine musicians. Sweated our paychecks off. For anyone who wanted to purchase one of our CDs but were unable to, please visit our website ,  thebrigands.com  where all 5 of them can be bought direct. 

Lady Rebecca, did we meet your expectations?

Also, talks have begun on performing for the St Augustine Pirate festival and a few other venues in Florida!  Might just become our favorite away state!

Anywho, thanks again for showing these out-of-state pirates what good fellowship and commraderie is all about!
If the rum's gone, so is the fun
*images and URLs not allowed in signatures* -Admin
Party like it's 1724

Lady Rebecca

^You exceeded my expectations! The 3rd class party song from Titanic was especially impressive. :) Thanks!

Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter

Quote from: leinad on June 12, 2010, 09:34:22 PM
UMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm    2500 pictures      oh boy   who edits my photos  again ?????  #Chuckling

Hey mate, if you can shoot the pics of The Brigands to me at wrench13@aol.com  we will give ye credit for them if we use any on our website.
If the rum's gone, so is the fun
*images and URLs not allowed in signatures* -Admin
Party like it's 1724

Escarlata

We'll be glad to get the pictures to you, Capt, soon as I'm finished editing them. With 7100 for the weekend, it's gonna take me a bit. I'm having a great time doing it, though.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Madge Estes

Quote from: Esperanza McDaniels on June 14, 2010, 04:18:21 PM
Quote from: Madge Estes on June 10, 2010, 11:57:14 AM
lookin' forward to seeing all o' ye there!  And to add to the mayhem, I'll be celebratin' me birthday on Sunday.

For those o' ye who were there last year, I got a pub crawl pass as a present.  Someone asked the E.D., "What idiot gave her a pub crawl pass for her birthday?"  E.D. answered, "Ummmm, that would be me!"

Will try to be responsible, cause I still gots me job to do!  (Don't forget me rum party on Saturday!)

-Anne Bonny

Wonderful it was to celebrate yer birthday with ye!  Thanks fer allowing me a sip of yer raspberry mojito.  Twas delicious.

Thanks for joining in a great celebration... and that raspberry mojito was delish!  **reminds me I need to go buy some of that rum!**
Live so your dreams recognize you.