News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Started by Dracconia, April 12, 2010, 12:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracconia

Well there is a very real possibility that I will be at LARF this season working for a couple friends of mine...any thoughts on what I have to try, see or do? What are the best things about this faire? I've never been and I am WAY excited!
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

LadyElizabeth

The wine tasting was the best ever!!!  The Queen Elizabeth of this festival is one to not miss!!!  Chat with her on and off set, she's wonderful!  Their whole cast is really friendly and great actually!  Of course Mark Gunn is there and he totally rocks!  I've only ever gone once, but loved it!  Tried to make it last yr, but a wedding got in the way.  However, we will definitely not let anything get in the way this time around!!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Dracconia

:) Awesome! Wine tasting! Yes must try!
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

LadyElizabeth

Ya, it's a great price, you get to try many wines, the lady running it is so informative, and the area they have it set up in is right by the beautiful lake!!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Pat McGroin

One of the must see is.......... the BAYOU SCOUNDRELS. We will be floating around, just need to know where you will be working so we can make it a point to stop by.
I'm the Carpenter aboard the Bayou Scoundrel,
The Keeper of FIREWATER!!!
I.F.R.P. #1447

Dracconia

Well of course I'm gonna see BS!!!!! I have a feeling I would be beaten otherwise :P
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake