News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

BARF 2011 dates!

Started by Kate, April 27, 2010, 06:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoBill Lurker

So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

iain robb

Wow, is that all? Looking forward to it.

Ambrosine

So I tried my hand making loki a few nights ago  ;D More then willing to share it with any one who enjoys the taste of black licorice. Should be nice and smooth by opening weekend!

I also need to start stocking up so I can start making muffins for everyweekend! I can't wait!
Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

iain robb

If I make another cinnamon-raisin focaccia, I'm gonna have to find a way to keep it warm for the two-hour drive from Central Florida. Of course, hopefully temperatures won't be about freezing for opening day this year. If not for sunny spots to stand in and hot coffee, I would not have survived that!

Jade Sapphire Emerald

If we're able to make it to any of the days (there's something medical going on right now that we're hoping doesn't render me incapable of walking for long periods of time for the next few months...) I'll be bringing a thermos of coffee...if everyone is cool with that...
-Formerly Emerald Rogue-
-AKA Jaden Karr-

Esperanza McDaniels

Almost there!!!! Less than a week!!!
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair

Ambrosine

Peddlin

Oh, and Jade Sapphire Emerald, I had a foot sawed off, once, so I can walk for long distances or long periods of time. You can always hang out with me.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Jade Sapphire Emerald

Well my knee is doing better, but we've figured out that it's something genetic with the women in my family. For no apparent reason, in the ages of the early 20's to late 30's, our kness just give out and start to hurt! It can last for up to two months at a time, but lucky me, it only lasted a week and a half...for now...

We'll be missing this first weekend due to bronchitis...we're on the mend, but since it's only opening weekend, we figure we'll take it easy and let our meds finish their job without aggitation from dust and pollen...

Can't wait to meet everyone the second weekend though! XD
-Formerly Emerald Rogue-
-AKA Jaden Karr-

Kate

Quote from: Peddlin on February 21, 2011, 10:41:25 AM
Oh, and Jade Sapphire Emerald, I had a foot sawed off, once, so I can walk for long distances or long periods of time. You can always hang out with me.

Oh, I'm gonna need to hear this story.  Did it involve TJ, Guinness, and a stubbed toe?
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Peddlin

I thought you knew all of that, but I guess I think my hobbling around is obvious. Maybe it doesn't look as bad as I thought. I spent 3 1/2 years in a wheelchair, so I feel very fortunate to even be semi-mobile. I will tell you about it, when we get there.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Ladyfair

FYI.... Things from Rings booth has a NEW BETTER location.  We are in front of the washing well stage.... right in front of the bungie jump...... outside circle..... out of the trees in the dead zone.

Are we going to try to shoot for a morning meet m greet..... or an afternoon ... giggle
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Ambrosine

morning and afternoon, some of us will have forgotten people by then me thinks  ;)

NoBill Lurker

So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

Esperanza McDaniels

Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair