News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Coming this week?

Started by Merlin, April 27, 2010, 01:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eloquentXI

I don't know when I'll be out next for the rest of the entire season.
Had some sucky news hit as soon as I was home and at work on Monday afternoon after Rendezvous so what little money I have right now, I have to spare.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Al-Nimer

Quote from: eloquentXI on April 27, 2010, 08:45:41 PM
Had some sucky news hit as soon as I was home and at work on Monday afternoon after Rendezvous so what little money I have right now, I have to spare.
Sorry to hear that  :(

I will be drumming all weekend: Saturday on the Ivanhoe stage for 5 shows (tips please!), and Sunday I'll be lead drummer for the BDT booth stage!
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

joan of arc

That sucks, girl. Hope your circumstances change and we see you soon.

Quote from: eloquentXI on April 27, 2010, 08:45:41 PM
There's no place I can be
Since I found Serenity
But you can't take the sky from me...

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: dbaldock on April 27, 2010, 08:37:20 PM
Quote from: Rani Zemirah on April 27, 2010, 05:49:28 PM
I wanna go!!! (in case anyone missed it... there was a definite petulant whine involved in that statement...)  :P

Go ahead and win the big lottery, so you can become a Faire Gypsy and spend time at whichever Ren Faires strike your fancy ...  ;)   :D

Well, I keep TRYING, but the numbers just aren't cooperating yet!!!  Sheesh...   ::)   :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

dbaldock

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on April 27, 2010, 09:47:23 PM
I wanna go!!! (in case anyone missed it... there was a definite petulant whine involved in that statement...)  :P

Go ahead and win the big lottery, so you can become a Faire Gypsy and spend time at whichever Ren Faires strike your fancy ...  ;)   :D

Well, I keep TRYING, but the numbers just aren't cooperating yet!!!  Sheesh...   ::)   :D

It's probably against guild rules or something, but have you tried asking Merlin or Bonnie for any hints?   ;)   ;D
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Merlin

Quote from: dbaldock on April 27, 2010, 10:21:58 PM
Quote from: Rani Zemirah on April 27, 2010, 09:47:23 PM
I wanna go!!! (in case anyone missed it... there was a definite petulant whine involved in that statement...)  :P

Go ahead and win the big lottery, so you can become a Faire Gypsy and spend time at whichever Ren Faires strike your fancy ...  ;)   :D

Well, I keep TRYING, but the numbers just aren't cooperating yet!!!  Sheesh...   ::)   :D

It's probably against guild rules or something, but have you tried asking Merlin or Bonnie for any hints?   ;)   ;D

7   21   34  35  26   46

And I want half
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Rani Zemirah

Hmmmm... maybe I should specify the winning numbers for the next drawing, instead...
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Ryk Rakham

We're coming Saturday. Want to catch Hey Nunnie, Nunnie while they are there.
Ryk Rakham, scourge of the Red River
Rhyk Dragonfang

Jezz the Belle, scourge of the scourge
Lady Sherry

LadyStitch

The Pink Pirate and I are trying to decide if we want to head out on Saturdayin garb and hurry back, or  just go Sunday,and stay late but be in mudanes.
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Queen Bonnie

I am still under the weather from the stomach flu or whatever I picked up last weekend. Ouch- Drat and Fie! Alas. I can't be at Scarby this coming weekend. Also in need of rides for May. I have closing weekend all set- but nothing else. My Evil twin would love to attend Scarby pirate weekend! Beg, Plead!  she can help with gas and can sing pirate chanties on the ride there- or maybe that is not such a good thing? LOL! She is also good at being quiet!
ARRR ye going to Scarborough Faire! *Sticks thumb out hopefully.*
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

DonaCatalina

Quote from: Ryk Rakham on April 28, 2010, 09:22:24 AM

We will be there Saturday.
I think I'm pretty visible so I expect you to grab my arm and introduce yourself.  :D
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Nicolas-Antoine

No go this weekend. My girlfriend has been so awesome going with me for the first three weekends of faire (considering she was a faire virgin) that this weekend we're going to do something she want's to do - and that is go to Asian festival in Plano. I personally am looking forward to the food!!!!

dbaldock

Quote from: Nicolas-Antoine on April 28, 2010, 08:01:57 PM
No go this weekend. My girlfriend has been so awesome going with me for the first three weekends of faire (considering she was a faire virgin) that this weekend we're going to do something she want's to do - and that is go to Asian festival in Plano. I personally am looking forward to the food!!!!

Sounds like a plan, and it gives me an idea --- I'm thinking that my favorite local Thai Restaurant here in Houston may need a visit this weekend.   8)

Are you planning to fast on Friday, to be ready for all the good Asian food on the weekend?   ;)   ;D

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Ryk Rakham

Quote from: DonaCatalina on April 28, 2010, 02:25:12 PM
Quote from: Ryk Rakham on April 28, 2010, 09:22:24 AM

We will be there Saturday.
I think I'm pretty visible so I expect you to grab my arm and introduce yourself.  :D

We'll be watching for you m'lady
Ryk Rakham, scourge of the Red River
Rhyk Dragonfang

Jezz the Belle, scourge of the scourge
Lady Sherry

BryanPopp

Nope I think Scarby may have had too much of me last weekend be back in mid May and closing. I really did enjoy meeting quite a few RF'ers
last weekend .