News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Congratulations CORF; our next Rendezvous for 2011!

Started by DeadBishop, May 10, 2010, 10:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArielCallista

I'm not sure if I'll be making it...It will be my first time at Colorado ever...But hopefully I can hitch a ride with my Cap'n?
Things are shaping up to be...
Pretty. Odd.

Blushing

~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Demetrius

It's still kind of hard to believe- hopefully many will be able to attend.  :)
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Anna Iram

Quote from: Blushing on May 12, 2010, 12:19:07 PM
It will indeed be spectacular.   ;D

As in..we'll all be making spectacles of ourselves.  :D

Should indeed be a good time.

LadyJessica

Just remember to stock up on plenty of oxygen for us lowlanders!   ;D

Already planning on being there!  (If I make it this will be my first out of state faire!  :o )
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Mischka

Wow, I may even make it over the mountains for this...!  :)

Rani Zemirah

Oh, I'll be there!  It's been 4 years since we've been home, and we didn't get any Faire that visit, so this time it will be the whole reason for the trip!!!  Can hardly wait!!!  :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

YEAH Rani and Mischka. We all look forward to seeing you
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Demetrius

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on May 15, 2010, 12:25:52 AM
Oh, I'll be there!  It's been 4 years since we've been home, and we didn't get any Faire that visit, so this time it will be the whole reason for the trip!!!  Can hardly wait!!!  :D

How did I miss you at Scarby? You know you (and everyone else) do not have to wait until Rendezvous- you can always have a practice visit this year!     ;)

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: Demetrius on May 15, 2010, 02:50:31 PM

How did I miss you at Scarby? You know you (and everyone else) do not have to wait until Rendezvous- you can always have a practice visit this year!     ;)

I have no idea... I looked for you, but no one ever seemed to know where you were...  :P  I would LOVE to come up this year, but unless I suddenly find a "generous patron" (hey, it could happen... :P ) I doubt I'll be getting in much more travel at all until AHE.  :(  Still, if the opportunity comes up I will be the first one on the bus!!!  :D 

Sorry we didn't get to meet at Scarby, though... I have a feeling you're lots of fun at pubsing!!!  ;)  heheh
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Demetrius

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on May 15, 2010, 05:42:25 PM

I have no idea... I looked for you, but no one ever seemed to know where you were...  :P  I would LOVE to come up this year, but unless I suddenly find a "generous patron" (hey, it could happen... :P ) I doubt I'll be getting in much more travel at all until AHE.  :(  Still, if the opportunity comes up I will be the first one on the bus!!!  :D 

Sorry we didn't get to meet at Scarby, though... I have a feeling you're lots of fun at pubsing!!!  ;)  heheh

We forgot to bring a schedule and missed just about everything- including tailgate.

I got in trouble at the pubsing for holding the video camera upside down- even though that is how it was handed to me...
  :-[

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: Demetrius on May 17, 2010, 11:35:40 AM

We forgot to bring a schedule and missed just about everything- including tailgate.

I got in trouble at the pubsing for holding the video camera upside down- even though that is how it was handed to me...

See there... I knew you'd be fun!  LOL  Hopefully we will get to meet you and your lovely Lady sometime this year, and if not, then next, most assuredly!!!
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

LadySeasan

Clan M'Crack-Season M'Crack

Zoë

Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Demetrius

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on May 17, 2010, 01:56:18 PM
Quote from: Demetrius on May 17, 2010, 11:35:40 AM

See there... I knew you'd be fun!  LOL  Hopefully we will get to meet you and your lovely Lady sometime this year, and if not, then next, most assuredly!!!

We are looking forward to seeing you and your daughter! You will be surprised to see nothing has changed here either, ha ha...
   ;)