News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2010 Who? When? Where?

Started by LadyJessica, May 11, 2010, 02:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Randall

Jess, how is it that I'm not listed among the working? Do you know something I don't?

(Maybe I really do get to retire...)
Mediocrity is the refuge of the unimaginative...

Tink

I am hopeing we'll be out for Opening, AHE, and Closing, but it depends on our financial situation at the time.  Most likely closing if nothing else.  We camp with the Green Flames - usually down the road from Naughtingham
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - W. Shakespeare

LadyJessica

Quote from: captfletcher on May 11, 2010, 08:02:57 PM
Jess, how is it that I'm not listed among the working? Do you know something I don't?

(Maybe I really do get to retire...)

No you don't get to retire!  It's just that I didn't have you down last year!  ;D

****UPDATED TO HERE****
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

KiltedPrivateer

Clan Procrastination will be camping Opening, Pirates and Closing.  We camp on row 0 behind Chaos - Look for the infamous boat deck.

No other weekends are currently planned, though day trips are always a possibility.  I'll update this thread as those days become known.

Numbers are still unknown as we are still too far away.  I'm hoping for us to be at or near full strength however for opening weekend.  I'm still curious to see what that number really is (o:

~KP~
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

LadyStitch

Lady Stitch and the Pink Pirate will be camping with "The Concillium" The weekend of Roman Bachanal. 

::goes off to start helping her clan Monarch plan for the trip, hey you can never start too early ;D  ::
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

wyckdblyss

Looking to be out Opening weekend, camping with Clan Procrastination. I will have the little pirate in tow...can't leave him behind, esp. since it is his 2 nd bday that weekend! Also hoping for a few other weekends...most likely daytrips as well...will know more for sure when it gets closer.
WyckdBlyss,
Royal Order of Lansharks Guppy No. 70

KeeperoftheBar

StudMuffin and I will be there Opening, AHE and Christmas, at least (The Good Lord Willin').  I will be only one (SM doesn't count even if he is the popular one with the ladies) and with luck, camping with Phoenix Risen.
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

LadyJessica

*****UPDATED TO HERE*****

Changed it up a bit.  If you tell me you're camping with a "Clan" that clan is put in blod print and youre name will be after it.  If anyone else tells me they are cmping with the same group their name will be listed as well.

Example:

Camping w/ Clan McShuggenah - LadyJessica and the Hubby +10
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP

Lady Laura

Hi Lady Jessica!  Thanks for the nice words about Kirby.  I will pass them along to her!
"Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk."
-Sir Francis Chichester

LadyStitch

Oh we have at least 12-15 people in the concillium camp that weekend.
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Riot

Lerxst and I will be there for Halloween as of right now. We'll either be with The Claw or McShuggenah.
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

LadyJessica

Quote from: Riot on May 13, 2010, 04:53:18 PM
Lerxst and I will be there for Halloween as of right now. We'll either be with The Claw or McShuggenah.

Check...got you down for camping w/ McShuggenah!  ;D
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP

Queen Bonnie

Hopefully I will be there every weekend!
Staying with C. Dragonworks. We will day trip from her house!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Zaubon

At the moment I will only commit to the big three, running the Phoenix Risen kitchen of course.

Zaubon

eloquentXI

At this point, its hard to plan for anything as the financial situation has gone for the worse.
The one weekend, rain or shine, hell or high water, I will do my damndest to be there will be All Hallows Eve.

I have not decided who I am camping with and am not going to begin to worry about it until the time gets closer.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)