News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2010 Who? When? Where?

Started by LadyJessica, May 11, 2010, 02:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Bonnie

It will be so good to see everyone on the closing weekend! See you at opening- or meet and greet at the POW for the parade- noonish. I am also at the pirate pub sing at the POW at 6 ish.
Happy Thanksgiving and drive safely!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Jack Daw at Work

Well, closing weekend (Saturday) was my return to the TRF after two years!  It was great to ber back in garb and see some new rennies from this website.  I won't try to recall everyone in case I accidentally forget a name other than to say it was fun to hang out with everyone for a time at the PoW.  Zardoz, his wife Shelley and friend Angela were good steady companions for the day.

One concern I had was the parade seemed quite a bit shorter than in previous years.  Thankfully, the place was crowded enough to assuage any concerns that TRF has lost its popularity.
Steve "Jack Daw" McIntyre

"The honour the Sleat Carpenter obtained...is still preserved for his descendants."

DonaCatalina

We all had such a good time. It's wonderful to go to TRF and have it feel almost like a homecoming.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Aiacha

It was so nice to see everyone, those I only saw this weeeknd and those I've seen for the few weekends I've been out.  It's funny how an off-year turned into my best TRF season ever...or at least thus far.  :-)

beckgam462

To All

Thank you for a wonderful time, it is now 10 months to TRF,  but on the brighter side only 81 days to Sherwood opening see you there.
in the bilge with the vermin
Procrastination wannabe
Life Time member "Cottonbalers"';  Volens et Potens

KiltedPrivateer

It definitely was a good TRF season.  We had beautiful weather all season long.  Now to prepare for Sherwood.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Blue66669

I would like to thank everyone for coming out and letting us entertain you! We had a great season this year!
Blaidd Drwg

Tink

Niki (er, Grandmama), seeing you in the lanes made me smile every time.  Thank you for that.  I'm glad you had such a wonderful season!
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - W. Shakespeare

maeven

*Short enough to not reach the pedals, tall enough for the rides at Six Flags!*

I'm splendid. That is all.

AHE 2013 RenNado Survivor

Valeria Skyye

Me and my family had a wonderful time as always. Yesterday was bittersweet, I didnt want to walk out those gates knowing it would be 10 long months before I would see them again.
Co-founder and member of Clan Dragonass
Member Clan McLotofus

Rani Zemirah

It was simply... wonderful!  It was so hard to leave yesterday, even though I knew that the people and the shops, the music and the magic, were all tucked safely away, waiting for our return next season.  Still, it was as hard for me to let go of those final backward glances as it was for my daughter... and we are already counting the minutes until next time.  (sigh)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede