News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What Preparations Are You Making For Faire?

Started by BubbleWright, May 11, 2010, 02:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BubbleWright

Are you getting ready for the upcoming Faire season? I just finished rebuilding the wheels on the bubble cart and rebuilt the bubble mechanism on the Bubble Machine. I plan to go to a number of small weekend Faire events to tide me over until PARF opens. And of course, I now have a sword hilted umbrella to protect me from Nature's tears. Found a nice faux leather scabbard that lashes smartly to the bubble cart. Huzzah... rain or shine I'm ready for Faire!  ;D ;D ;D
"It is only with the heart that one sees rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
   Antoine de St. Exupery

temper

I just tucked away our stage acts stuff into storage, went through the medical kit, checked the fuel and fire tools and gathered all the stray gauntlets and clothing to bring to practice.  Next, we'll have to blow the winter cobwebs off our sword fights-if you are at Mystic Realms,, we'll see you there...
Temper; what makes a good sword, be sure to keep it.