News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

FYI

Started by Sir LJ, May 12, 2010, 11:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir LJ

177 days to Opening Day!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack

Tink

stupid question (forgive me, I'm exhausted and can't do math at the moment)  When is opening day?
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - W. Shakespeare

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

Weekends Nov 6th to Dec 12th
& Friday Nov 26th 2010

10am to 5pm, Rain or Shine!

http://www.la-renfest.com/
IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

Pat McGroin

171 days to Opening Day!
I'm the Carpenter aboard the Bayou Scoundrel,
The Keeper of FIREWATER!!!
I.F.R.P. #1447

Sir LJ

Mom! Pat's invading the thread I started!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

Lady Lil

No fighting boys, and by the way it's now 165 days :P

Sir LJ

116 Days to go!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

ragtimegal

Kate

Hmm.  I'm off the entire week of Thanksgiving this year.  I could leave the Friday before that break, enjoy some faire, then take my time getting home.... *ponders*
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Pat McGroin

Whats there to ponder over???????    Its Faire!!!
I'm the Carpenter aboard the Bayou Scoundrel,
The Keeper of FIREWATER!!!
I.F.R.P. #1447

Kate

Good point!  Looks like a plan!  Everyone plans to be there the weekend of the 19-21st?  I'll either take that Friday off and drive up, or leave right after work... depends on if they actually let us take a day off before a holiday this year.

I can't wait!
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Sir LJ

Quote from: Kate on July 31, 2010, 08:05:55 AM
Good point!  Looks like a plan!  Everyone plans to be there the weekend of the 19-21st?  I'll either take that Friday off and drive up, or leave right after work... depends on if they actually let us take a day off before a holiday this year.

I can't wait!

From Tampa (The Tree House actually) it took me 11 hours. I did not go 75 though. I went 19 just for a different drive and then cut over on 10. Small towns stop lights etc. 75 will proly be mucho quickie-er!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

Sir LJ

Quote from: Lord Jarhead on August 03, 2010, 10:56:39 AM

I can't wait!

From Tampa (The Tree House actually) it took me 11 hours. I did not go 75 though. I went 19 just for a different drive and then cut over on 10. Small towns stop lights etc. 75 will proly be mucho quickie-er!

There is another coming in that weekend too. She is coming in from a land far, far away!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

Avidd

Kate

I can't wait!

So we can't take that Friday off and still get paid... looks like I'd hafta leave after work on Friday (around 3ish) which means getting in early Saturday AM.... we'll see.
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Avidd

28 Days till the gates of Albright swing wide.
Anyone else going opening weekend?

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

Quote from: Avidd on October 08, 2010, 10:25:43 AM
28 Days till the gates of Albright swing wide.
Anyone else going opening weekend?

With luck we will get to be there opening day.
IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

Ilia the Stupefying

God willing, I'll be there.

amy

I wanna wanna wanna!   I could probably try to be there the weekend of Dec 4 & 5.  Aavid or others,, may I have help on the difficulty of driving down from the North.  Coming in from Huntsville and Google makes it look easy at 7 1/2 hours...    Could I bust it out on Friday night and back on Sunday night?

Syrilla

It's an easy drive, but in ms. make sure you have gas.

Sir LJ

What a wonderful opening Saturday! Weather was awesome! The Queen mostest beautiful! Beer was cold and the scotch was pouring just right!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

Jean Pierre Dewell

Bonjour All!
I will be there this saturday in my full Musketeer foam!!!
Jean Pierre Dewell
Royal Musketeer
All for One and One for All!!
LONG LIVE THE MUSKETEERS!!