News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Sterling on Sundays?

Started by Tygrkat, May 23, 2010, 12:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tygrkat

My husband and I usually come to Faire on Saturdays, but because of my work schedule this year, it looks like Sunday will be the more favorable day (I'm off Sunday - Tuesday) for us to attend. We've never been on a Sunday before...is it any different? More or less crowded? Thanks! 
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

irish

Maybe it is just me, but sometimes I feel it is a 'calmer' time on Sundays.
Sundays are just as fun as a Saturday visit.
If we do come on a Sunday, it is around 1 or so.
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Ozium

Maybe a little less folks, but everything else is the same.
Home Faire:Sterling
Clan O'Doinn-Irish Penny Brigade (New York)
Carpenter of the good ship Medusa.
Foktop Knight
Clan Vogdis

Xantrawler

I can't really answer that as last year was our first year to Sterling. Of course the weekends we were able to go were those rainy ones, except for the last weekend. It did seem that it did get crowded in the afternoon then tapered off around five. Of course any day at Sterling is a good day.

IndeanaSunday

Definitely quieter on Sundays from open until Noon or so, then the post-church crowd hits. The rest of the day is usually the same as Saturday. Though, I think Sunday Pub Sings are a bit more fun because the actors can blow their voice before they get a few days off. :P