News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Anyone going to SLRF?

Started by flidais, May 24, 2010, 11:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flidais

Well this show is getting really close...no SLRF chatter going on though?

46 DAYS until SLRF opens!!!
Is anyone going?  And when?

I am planning on making it down at least once.  My husband will be gone for training pretty much all of July so I have to play it by ear...because if he calls and says...hey you can come see me this weekend....well...he wins :)  SLRF is always a good kick off to the faire season.

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

The wife and I plan on making the last weekend, at least, when Shanty Man and Bonnie Lass will be there.

Severus Schmidt

Ill be there july 24th and 25th

Ladyfair

if we go it will only be the last weekend to see R FaVORiTE pirate family.  i hope gas prices go down...
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Queen Genevieve

Queen Genevieve

flidais

41 days!  That's means theres just 41 days until I can wear garb.  Although I'm not sure I'll make it there opening day and at the moment I don't know that I even have garb ready to wear.....ahhhhhh!  lol

Kathleen MacLeod

I'll be working all five weekends :) I'll be looking forward to actually meeting some of you!
Sometimes you can't wait for the storm to pass; you have to just get out there and dance in the rain.

Queen Genevieve

What are you going to be doing there?
Queen Genevieve

NefariousDrO

I'll be there at least a couple of times. If you were there or at Holly and saw a guy in Dragon Scale Armor, that was me and I'll be wearing it again this year. Hopefully I'll be adding even more embellishments to it. (after all, walking around with 850 handmade scales isn't enough, is it?)

Queen Genevieve

;D Do-Dah parade was great!!!! The group walking in it did a great job. And, the wee ones watching had a blast.  Can't wait until the next one!
Queen Genevieve

Kathleen MacLeod

Quote from: Queen Genevieve on June 01, 2010, 09:01:57 PM
What are you going to be doing there?

Silly, as if you don't know. I'll be a lady-in-waiting on the Queen's court.

Nefarious, make sure to come say hello!  :D
Sometimes you can't wait for the storm to pass; you have to just get out there and dance in the rain.

Queen Genevieve

I heard it was the main "lady-in-waiting"
Queen Genevieve

flidais

Looking like right now my best bet for going to SLRF is on the sunday of opening weekend.  Would like to try opening day instead, but will have to see how things go with the hubbies schedule.

NefariousDrO

I will be there opening weekend, probably Saturday and possibly both days, but we'll have to wait and see on that part... I can't wait!

flidais

27 days left until SLRF!!!

Hmmm that's less than a month. Wish I knew why I always insist on waiting until the last minute to work on my garb.