News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Executive Order # 69.69.77.77

Started by Sir LJ, June 02, 2010, 09:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir LJ

Quote from: Zoë on June 03, 2010, 05:03:14 PM
Quote from: Lord Jarhead on June 03, 2010, 03:22:49 PM

This was the 1st attempt at Apple Pie. I did a Key Lime Pie before this one that was a hit.

Mmmmm key lime pie......sorry, didn't mean to drool there...

Rumor has it there might be some left. If so I shall save it for you Z! It was ssoo good you could taste the graham cracker crust at the end!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack

Zoë

Quote from: Lord Jarhead on June 03, 2010, 06:08:16 PM
Quote from: Zoë on June 03, 2010, 05:03:14 PM
Quote from: Lord Jarhead on June 03, 2010, 03:22:49 PM

This was the 1st attempt at Apple Pie. I did a Key Lime Pie before this one that was a hit.

Mmmmm key lime pie......sorry, didn't mean to drool there...

Rumor has it there might be some left. If so I shall save it for you Z! It was ssoo good you could taste the graham cracker crust at the end!

Well then I hope you know where to find me, wink wink.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Avan

Please remind me when you are coming and I will also bring the big favorite.   Chocolate Chai.

Sir LJ

We land on the 18th early evening and fly back out on 21st. Part of our party will remain for the following weekend.

We also tried a Blood Orange and Chocolate this go round. We have 3 more also but flavors elude me at this time. Brain does not function well in the AM.
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

holierthanthou

Quote from: Avan on June 03, 2010, 01:49:12 PM
I have a batch made by the person that Lee got the receipe from.

A tisket a tasket... Oh how I long for the basket!
There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish a small candle.

Blushing

Quote from: Lord Jarhead on June 04, 2010, 07:56:45 AM
We land on the 18th early evening and fly back out on 21st. Part of our party will remain for the following weekend.

We also tried a Blood Orange and Chocolate this go round. We have 3 more also but flavors elude me at this time. Brain does not function well in the AM.

Depending on what time out land, and where you're staying, it might be fun to check out Manitou Springs.  And there are some great local breweries around Colorado Springs.

And blood orange and chocolate?!  Yum.
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Sir LJ

Quote from: Blushing on June 04, 2010, 12:19:17 PM

Depending on what time out land, and where you're staying, it might be fun to check out Manitou Springs.  And there are some great local breweries around Colorado Springs.

And blood orange and chocolate?!  Yum.

We are staying at an RV Park about 2(?) miles from fair. That is what the lady told us.
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

Jess Devyne

I will look for you this Saturday, LJ!  A few of us will be hanging out at the campground of which you speak, at least for a little while. 

Otherwise, hubby and I will be at the Holiday Inn in Castle Rock, Friday and Saturday nights.  Would love to meet up with you and share a beverage - or two! 

And yeah, Avan deBar is THE Bar!

Demetrius

I know a place you can get a great meat-a-ball sandwich to go with that...

Yep, your campground is very close to the festival.
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Sir LJ

11 days and the last part of our group will have landed in CO and be at the campground awaiting entrance to your fine fair. This is so needed for the group. We are also embarking on a business venture here that has us all kinda off on tangents at times.

Wonders how my hair will hold up in high altitudes?  :D :D :D :D :D
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

Welsh Wench

Quote from: Lord Jarhead on June 07, 2010, 10:08:41 PM
Wonders how my hair will hold up in high altitudes?  :D :D :D :D :D

*drops off Dippity Do and scampers out of thread*
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Sir LJ

Quote from: Welsh Wench on June 07, 2010, 10:53:46 PM
Quote from: Lord Jarhead on June 07, 2010, 10:08:41 PM
Wonders how my hair will hold up in high altitudes?  :D :D :D :D :D

*drops off Dippity Do and scampers out of thread*

I need something to clean the beer off the laptop screen!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

Jess Devyne

Lord Jarhead, I sent you a pm...curious to know if you read it? 

WW...when will you be coming back to CoRF???

Captain Jack Wolfe

Hey, LJ!  Leave a little bit of the faire standing for Rendezvous, will ya?  I need my shot at it!  :D ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus