News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Sterling 2010 schedule - What days does everyone plan on going ?

Started by Lady Amy of York, June 08, 2010, 02:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amy of York

Right now, myself, my husband, and  son  plan on maybe  attending one day every weekend, unless something unforseen comes up.( Depends  on weather, finances, stamina )

This coming weekend we plan on being there Saturday for opening day !  If you spot me. please stop me and  say hello !
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Quiet One

I will be there opening weekend.  This will be my first visit to your shire.  After hearing many wonderful things about your Faire from Giacomo and Looney Lucy of Empty Hats, I am really looking forward to this trip.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Xantrawler

We look forward to you coming. I'm sure you will enjoy our faire, the weather forecast is looking great and it looks like we have a great line up again this year. Don't be afraid to say hi to any of us, we don't bite. (We lady Amy and irish may nibble a little bit)

Khaalis

M'Lady and I will be attending every weekend except for the first weekend (bloody work schedule!).  We are unsure of the specific days for each weekend except Pirate and Finale, which we will be there both days. We will be accompanied by our new Canadian addicts for 3-4 of the weekends as well.

Rogue, Merc and certified RenRat

irish

irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Tygrkat

We still don't know when we'll be attending ~it depends on how budget stuff shakes out, but we hope to make it out at least once this season...hopefully I'll run into some of you there!  :)
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

Lady Amy of York

i plan on being there tomorrow , Sunday. Too humid here still, to  go today.  if  anyone on here , is   going to be there tomorrow, let me know ! :)
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Aaroncois

Quote from: GoodyTombShoes on July 13, 2010, 11:35:53 AM
There will be a goodly amount of ren invaders up from PA this weekend. We had planned to meet at the Bad Dog tavern on Sat at 2.  I heard the tavern moved? Or maybe changed it's name? I'm so ready to play!

The tavern's in the same place. It's now the Rose & Crown and has shifted its target audience from adults to families. No idea whether the food's the same, as I've never actually gone inside (being to much a kid at heart to dare step foot inside the Bad Dog and having forgotten about the place when I was there opening weekend).

Welcome and have a great time!

irish

I shall miss the invasion! I will be at a wine festival in Watkins Glen, the weekend.
I know...what an awful time I will have!  ::) LOL!
I hope you have a perfect weekend and enjoy Sterling as much as we all do!
irish
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

duffy

Celtic_Fae

Well, unfortunately it doesn't appear as if we'll be visiting from FL. College bills ran over what I'd budgeted for.

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

The Rose & Crown Tavern is in no way chaining its target audience. Just the name has changed to a more authentic old English name nothing else and its still featuring roving musical entertainment. We have also added a Wine Garden Patio at the chapel next door before and after the Queens Tea etc. It offers a great cool shaded place to watch shows on Wild Wood Stage or just to relax and refresh with your favorite food, friends and beverage check it out.

IndeanaSunday

Love the name change, Sir Douglas. I noticed on the website that the Pub on the Bogges is now the Snickleway Pub. Cute name. Is there a story behind it?