News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Sterling 2010 schedule - What days does everyone plan on going ?

Started by Lady Amy of York, June 08, 2010, 02:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irish

well........i hope you all dress in garb last day faire, so we can get a group shot, of us all in our 'finery'! lol!
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Elinor Hakebourne

Quote from: Scribe_Wear on August 02, 2010, 03:54:46 PM
helmet all i remember seeing u in was a lamb hat ;D

And apparently it wasn't silly enough, because yesterday, the lamb hat was topped with a tiara! ;) 'Twas quite the interesting sight :D

irish

I will see you all this Sunday! We will get there about 1:00.
My camera batteries are all charged up for the group shot!  8)
Meet at Rose & Crown, @ 2:30? I need to have a pint with you all!  ;)
It has just been such a bad faire year, with my brother scaring me, by getting sick and the damn car repairs!
It could be worse, I guess.
I know we are planning on going to Celtic Fest, the following Sunday.
(((((hugggsssssssssss)))))  ;D
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~

Xantrawler

Ahhh now irish I must disagree, I believe it has been a good faire year. After all I got me hugs from you and captain Amy. Don't get any better than that. (Does the happy dance)

Lady Amy of York

Quote from: Xantrawler on August 10, 2010, 05:27:59 PM
Ahhh now irish I must disagree, I believe it has been a good faire year. After all I got me hugs from you and captain Amy. Don't get any better than that. (Does the happy dance)

Ah gee, I  ( i mean the Captain )  feels  quite  honored  sir  ! ;D
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Aaroncois

My family's done for the year, but we hope everyone has a terrific closing weekend! We had a fantastic time at the faire this year and look forward to next season. Hopefully we'll get to meet some of you folks in the future.

irish

Xantrawler...I was so honored to meet you and Lillian.
Will I have the pleasure of seeing you both this Sunday?

Aaroncois......have a safe year and I do hope we meet somewhere along the shire, next year!
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~

duffy

Unfortunately we are done with Sterling for the season. I have to work weekends the rest of thier season. We really missed Wolgemut this season. We are going to go to NYRF in September to catch them. We also plan on going to PARF when Albannach is in town. I hope we can make both, i honestly didn't connect with the music at Sterling this year. There just was not enough pipe and drum with a tribal sound for me. I also miss the aerial acrobats show which has not been there in 2 seasons. Hopefully they will all return in time. Other than that the faire is great and we always have a good time. Its only been a week and my wife is going through fried pickle withdrawals.

irish

Duffy.....Wolgemut was soerly missed by a lot of people! I loved listening to them last year and watching them! Lordie what a show!
See you next year, since we never met up, this past year! LOL!  :D
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~

Tygrkat

Wolgemut is definitely one of my favorites as well, I'd love to see them back at Sterling!

Alas, unless a (very strange and specific) miracle occurs, we won't be making it to Sterling at all this season  :(

We may make it out for Screamer's Hollow, and we are planning a trip to PARF, so if any of you are planning to go to either, mayhaps I'll run into you there  :)
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

irish

;D see you all tomorrow for the last day...... :'( wahaaaaaaa

i will look for you at Rose & Crown about 2:30. we should arrive at faire, about 1:30.

smile  :) for pics!
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~

MMario

I saw Irish and Irish saw me!  Huzah!

I was ex-haust-ed.  completely and total exhaustion.  the weekend was at least a month and a half long....but worth it.

irish

Yes, you surely were 'dra~gon~ing'   ::), last weekend!
Was good to see you!
:)
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~

MMario

still am; dragging, that is.  Body just is'nt up to the demands of the extra two days of work a week these days...