News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What's made your day?

Started by The Lady Mercedes, June 14, 2010, 01:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wyckdblyss

After feeling like crap all day at work...go pick up my 19 mo old at his Memaw's and he wakes up smiling and gives me lots of hugs and kisses (he gives the best hugs and kisses!) Can't wait to do it again today
WyckdBlyss,
Royal Order of Lansharks Guppy No. 70

Charlotte Rowan

Quote from: Lady Rebecca on June 14, 2010, 11:09:45 AM
Congratulations!

Thanks!

Today: I successfully talked 2 upset parents down to the point that they were happy. Yay! It's not my favorite thing, but I'm getting better at it...
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Merlin the Elder

Having a place to come to for relaxation....it's nice.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

auntiegiggles

Being able to see my sister and 3 nieces  :D
My nieces give the best hugs and kisses too  ;D
Everything goes better with giggles

Lady Kett

Having my boss tell me that yes, I can tell someone to go to hell, even if I can't use that exact phrase!

Trillium

Having an interview and being offered the job before I left!!!!!   WOOHOO!!!
Got faerie dust?

Merlin the Elder

Trillium, you're only allowed to be ecstatic in one thread at a time.  ;)  But, for your benefit, I present quantity one, high quality HUZZAH!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Lady Rebecca

Really helping people at work. I helped a lady and her husband to the front of the park after her scooter broke down, and they were really thankful. And I watched the second Electric Light Parade with a little boy named Aiden, and I talked him through all the parts he was scared or really excited about. It was fun!

The Lady Mercedes

Great posts everyone-keep em coming! As for me, getting a lift to class by mom & not having to take the bus made my day!
Why be mundane when you can be a Rennie?!

Auryn

Today we got confirmation that my bf and I got the apartment we applied for.
We have a moving date for the end of July and get this- our address is stonehenge circle apt 302
how cool is that.
im very excited.
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Charlotte Rowan

Still waiting, today.... it hasn't been a bad day, but nothing has stood out as especially noteworthy.
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Lady Rebecca

I got Luna (my car) back today! She has been in the shop since May 18th...

Rani Zemirah

Finally finished my move today!!!  It's been incredibly long and grueling, and it was awesome to lock that old door and walk away...

And yesterday and the day before (because I'm just now finding this thread), marathon texting sessions...  ;)  :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Pinn

Getting the raise I have been waiting for.
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

LadyDracolich

The congressman who said to Tony Hayward: "I'm not interested in hearing how distraught you are."  Amen!!  :)
I don't know what you've heard, none of it is factual, but it's all true.