News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Time to pick a weekend

Started by Marietta Graziella, June 14, 2010, 11:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skip

MG and Trish, I wanted to let you know that you were such a high point of my last day at CoRF this year.  You two were so much fun to be around and I surely hope you make the trip again next year.  On a side note I will say that all the time you spent on your garb for this trip was definitely worth it - what a photo op!!!!!

For those who didn't get to meet the ladies from MN here's a pic and boy did you miss out!!!

Quote from: Sir Garath on August 01, 2010, 08:44:18 PM
link to the owner shutting down the end shot

I am sooooo glad someone got this shot.  I had no idea who this guy was getting in the way of my shot and I only had enough memory for one more pic and then all the sudden it was over!!!

Thank you Sir Garath for this.

Zoë

It was a pleasure to meet you MG, even if it was only briefly.  Thank you for the hug!  I do wish I had more time to socialize with all the people who came to visit this year, but it seems that every time someone came by, it was much to busy.  Sigh.  One thing I will not miss next year when I am playtroning!!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Norfolk

Quote from: Zoë on August 02, 2010, 11:07:47 AM
One thing I will not miss next year when I am playtroning!!

Zoe will adopt playtron status next season???  Do tell!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Marietta Graziella

Skip, that picture is incredible!  I'd love for you to take all my photos!  Don't know what you did with MG and Trish, but we'd love to have a copy of these imposters!   ;)
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Zoë

Quote from: Baron on August 02, 2010, 04:04:57 PM
Quote from: Zoë on August 02, 2010, 11:07:47 AM
One thing I will not miss next year when I am playtroning!!

Zoe will adopt playtron status next season???  Do tell!

Indeed, I've decided that after 6 seasons, I will not be returning to work next season.  Instead I'll be returning as often as I can from the other side of the gates, as it were.  Huzzah!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Skip

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on August 02, 2010, 10:10:05 PM
Skip, that picture is incredible!  I'd love for you to take all my photos!  Don't know what you did with MG and Trish, but we'd love to have a copy of these imposters!   ;)

I wish I could take all your pics, you are a great subject  ;D  ;).  I have many more and will be going through the pics from last Saturday for a bit but shoot me a p.m. with your e-mail and I will send them to you and trish (most were of you but she's in quite a few) as soon as I get done processing them.

Again it was great meeting you and Trish, you really were fun to be around!!  Do try and come back next year.

Norfolk

Quote from: Zoë on August 03, 2010, 12:21:50 AM
Indeed, I've decided that after 6 seasons, I will not be returning to work next season.  Instead I'll be returning as often as I can from the other side of the gates, as it were.  Huzzah!

Huzzah indeed!  The Baroness and I look very much forward to seeing more of you in the lanes next season.  Now, on to Santa Fe!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Zoë

Quote from: Baron on August 03, 2010, 08:28:42 AM
Quote from: Zoë on August 03, 2010, 12:21:50 AM

Huzzah indeed!  The Baroness and I look very much forward to seeing more of you in the lanes next season.  Now, on to Santa Fe!

As am I!  On to Santa Fe indeed....Fritzie is dusting off the old wings as we speak!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Adriana Rose

I saw your hat out of the corner of my eye, I really wanted to talk to you too.. Well there is next season *hinthint*

You all have safe travles to Santa Fe!

Marietta Graziella

I'm so sorry I missed you, Adriana.  :-(    I was trying very hard to catch all the forum members, especially the ones that were working and couldn't get away to play.

It is my hope to make RenDezvous (crossing fingers you pick a weekend I can make!) next year.  Maybe even the hubby will be in country and will get to experience your beautiful shire.

Avan

Sorry I was out of it when you saw me.  The weather really did a number on me.  But next year for RenDezvous I will be in top form and fully stocked.   ;D

Demetrius

It was awesome to see you and Trish, as usual. Hope to see you again soon!! Cheers!!
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Marietta Graziella

This will be my final post on your states forum... having visited and enjoyed I feel it is unnecessary for me to lurk here... however, I couldn't leave without offering a final thanks to all of you for your hospitality, your welcome (espeically of my non-ren friend, Trish!), and your friendship.   

Huzzah to you all and I look forward to seeing you all again next year for RenDezvous!!!

Sincerely,
Marietta Graziella Stefana Luanna Giovana Luchetta di Polcenigo