News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lawton, OK Renfest 2010????

Started by LadyMorna, August 30, 2010, 09:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyMorna

I thought I'd heard that Lawton OK's ren faire would take place the first 2 weekends in October, 2010, but I didn't see any 2010 info on their website.  Anyone hear anything more? 

Lady Morna
Mistress of Conundrum Castle, Wife of Sir Marcas McLaren, and Lady-in-Waiting to two royal housecats

Craigmeister

Cap'n Emerald?  Have you received any word on Lawton this year?
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Craigmeister

I checked www.lawtonrenfest.com but it still has 2009 dates on it.  There is another website for the same piece of property where the Renfest used to be held.  It is www.trailoffear.com for their haunted attractions.  I believe this year they were courting some Renaissance-themed acts to be there this month.  I don't think there will be much of a Ren presence though.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Emerald Shaunassey

Alas, I have not heard any information regarding a renaissance festival in Lawton at any time.  I keep hoping that the owner will give the word that the festival is back on and operational.  Here's to hoping and praying.
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.