News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A new job, finally!!!!!

Started by Trillium, June 15, 2010, 09:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trillium

Yes, it finally happened!!!  For those who don't know, i lost my job exactly 11 months ago.  I was lucky to only struggle for a month before finding a long term temp job, but had no luck since then.  Its a nice job and they love me, but there is no future.  I've been applying for one job after another, had a few interviews, but no call backs.  I had an interview today with a local hospital and they were so tickled with me they offered me the job before I left!!!  Finally a permanent job, with benefits, closer to home!!!!

SSQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got faerie dust?

Bonny Pearl

Congratulations!!  I hope this new job is everything you want it to be!  ;D
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

auntiegiggles

Everything goes better with giggles

Lady Kett

angusmacinnes

There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Tink

Huzzah!  That's awesome, congrats!!!!
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - W. Shakespeare

DonaCatalina

Congratulations!
I know that means a lot less stress for you.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Capt. Bacardi

BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Marietta Graziella

Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Muffin

A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

dbaldock

Quote from: Trillium on June 15, 2010, 09:24:56 PM
Yes, it finally happened!!!  For those who don't know, i lost my job exactly 11 months ago.  I was lucky to only struggle for a month before finding a long term temp job, but had no luck since then.  Its a nice job and they love me, but there is no future.  I've been applying for one job after another, had a few interviews, but no call backs.  I had an interview today with a local hospital and they were so tickled with me they offered me the job before I left!!!  Finally a permanent job, with benefits, closer to home!!!!

SSQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news!   :)

Do you get weekends off, to play at faire?

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Auryn

YYAYYYYYYY
thats awesome
I am so happy for you.
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Trillium

thank you guys!!!  We are so excited and relieved!!!  And yes, I have weekends off.  To be honest, I don't think I'd take a job that didn't have them off.  I haven't had to worry about that in 17 years!
Got faerie dust?

appljx

*huge faery hugtackle with sparklies flying everywhere*

So happy for you honey! :)

renfairephotog

Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Rani Zemirah

Oh, how wonderful!!!  Congratulations!  I'm so pleased for you!  :)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

wyckdblyss

HUZZAH Trill!!!! I am so happy for you! (Sorry I just replied to this...I just now found it...been a little behind on catching up... ;D)

*Does Happy Dance!!!*
WyckdBlyss,
Royal Order of Lansharks Guppy No. 70