News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Where was everybody?

Started by Ignia, June 21, 2010, 07:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ignia

The Pittsburgh Zoo's Dragon Renaissance Festival was this weekend, and, as I have done for the last couple of years I went in costume looking forward to seeing some of you.
But there wasn't a single Rennie there. Several branches of the SCA were present, and everyone involved was very nice and welcoming.
However, I was quite disappointed that none of you showed up.

Can somebody please tell me why?

Thanks,
Ignia

Scotsman

***  Several Post removed ***

One time warning guys ... take it off line. If you have issues the entire world does not need to hear them.

This is a place for folks to escape the bull crap of the world not to see it here.

Please take it somewhere else.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Lady Alchemy

I am sorry you missed the "Greater Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival" cast at Dragon Days.  The reason we were not at the Pittsburgh Zoo was because there is a new person in charge of the advertising decisions.  I believe this person did not feel that this event resulted in the amount of publicity that he wanted. 

I would like to let you know that the cast this year is FULL of locals.  There are at least 6 returning locals and we have around 10 new locals who have joined us this year.  The "Cast" has more than doubled from last year.  If you are a fan of the festival on facebook, each week we are introducing a new cast member!  We have not had a face-to-face rehearsel yet, but we are working together and communicating daily on the internet.  We are all getting really excited for this coming year and hope you will all join us this summer. :)
I LOVE  You Marcus!!!!!

Lady Celynn

We (Rick and I) are really looking forward to this year's PRF.  While we shall miss some of the old cast members, we're really looking forward to meeting the new ones and to reconnecting with the returning cast.  LONG LIVE PRF :)

kilted one

Thank you.  We look forward to seeing everyone this year as well.
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Professor M

Well said, Lady Celyn.

I know several of the remaining cast members to be hard-working and very talented people.  It also sounds like they've discovered new talent to add to their ranks.  I'm looking forward to seeing Morelandshire repopulated.  It will be an exciting season.  I wish you all well.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis