News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Celtic Fling 2010

Started by Scotsman, May 17, 2010, 10:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotsman

Anyone out there planning on going?
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Master James

When is it?  If its after VARF we might be able to go.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

McGuinness

Is it at MdRF or somewhere around there? I've never been able to make it down there for the faire since it runs the same time as ours up here at PaRF, and I'm always up for a good celtic festival! I'd love to visit if I can get out of our rehearsals for a day.

will paisley

Quote from: Colleen McGuinness on May 17, 2010, 01:38:31 PM
Is it at MdRF or somewhere around there? I've never been able to make it down there for the faire since it runs the same time as ours up here at PaRF, and I'm always up for a good celtic festival! I'd love to visit if I can get out of our rehearsals for a day.

It's at your home faire site (which is an argument for posting this over in the PARF forum, although then many of the MDRFers would miss seeing it).
Minstrel, Interrupted, Bard #400 (CD)
Faire Name: "Flo's Husband"
Yeoman-Purser of the Frigate Up Royally

McGuinness

Oh, its OUR Celtic Fling! I thought there might have been one at your site too. Ha, that's why I'm confused!

Well, I will be there then.  :D Hope you all get to come up to visit!

Scotsman

Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

mehan

DRAT! Lots and Lots of music I want to see.... but that's one too many trips in the month of June for my budget..... sigh..... have fun!

Master James

Well that is right in the middle of the wife's Girl Scout camp so I'm not sure we'll be able to make it.  :-[  I'll check and see though.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Scotsman

Quote from: mehan on May 19, 2010, 01:02:52 PM
DRAT! Lots and Lots of music I want to see.... but that's one too many trips in the month of June for my budget..... sigh..... have fun!

Please note my sad face!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Bronwyn Blackmantle

Planning on going on Saturday. I wanted to go both days, but I don't want to push it. This will be my first real outing since having foot surgery, and I'm not sure how long I'll last. If I do well, I guess it will mean it's time to go back to work. I plan on taking it really easy, sitting a lot. Does anyone know if they have wheelchairs for rent there? That would solve all my problems.  :)
IWG #2904 MCL
Home Faire - PARF

LadySeasan

we may be going since it is my birthday weekend, and my husband is in charge with "surprising" me for that weekend, since i always do all the planning
Clan M'Crack-Season M'Crack