News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! HEAR YE! NEW REN FAIRE IN AZ!

Started by Sir Theodore Eden Bear, June 03, 2008, 01:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Theodore Eden Bear

Medieval Mayhem On The Mountain
The Greenhouse Healing Center
181 East McNeil Road
Show Low, AZ

Sat & Sun, July 12th and 13th, 2008

Tickets just $5.00 at the Healing Center

This will be the very first year of a brand new Faire!

This years Faire will be held on a 1 acre site with vendors, food, shopping and merriment. If the land owner sees a good turnout and happy faces, he will open a permanent five acre site to this Faire next year. SO! EVERYONE is invited to turn out, have an amazing time, and get this party started!

Sir Theodore Eden Bear
Herald to their Royal Majesties

LadyArndt

I know I'll be there. The Kingdom of Umbria was asked to make a showing so I'll be there with them. Hope some of you can make it so we can have another faire to play at.
1.20.09 ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUV XYZ

SAVE DARFUR!
http://www.savedarfur.org/content

Morgan Dreadlocke

Plans is bein' laid out now at the Az Corsair's site.
My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

RedHatQueen

Thank you for the information.
If my hubby The Rogue Pirate Jim can get the Saturday off, we may come up from Tucson.
Red Hat Ren Queen a.k.a Mari

FaireMare

Apolonia

I want to go! I hope to go!

Mare, I'm not much for camping (traumatic childhood memories ~shivers~) or I'd take you up on that. I was thinking of making it a day trip - a long day trip - probably on Saturday.

Morgan Dreadlocke

190 miles, 3 1/2 hours from Tuxon! Crikey that dooable. Can we all converge on a pizza joint afterwards fer food an music?

Its been @20 years since I been through Show Low. Does they still roll up the sidewalks at dusk ;)
My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

madmolly

I wish I had the energy to drive 3 hours, hang out all day, and drive 3 hours home. Those days are over. sigh.

Moot point though. I'll be in CA with the grandbaby for a week. Yay for me.
No power in the 'Verse can stop me....

FaireMare

Quote from: Apolonia on June 05, 2008, 08:55:34 PM
I want to go! I hope to go!

Mare, I'm not much for camping (traumatic childhood memories ~shivers~) or I'd take you up on that. I was thinking of making it a day trip - a long day trip - probably on Saturday.

Its a lovely pop up and I can hook up to electric at a campground! 

*G*

irregularjoe

I'm in!  And got into the Best Western for $81 a night.  I know there are many others going too!  They might have to make it bigger just to get us all in  :)

crazyrennie

Myself and the beloved will be there on Sunday

francesca

Hi, all. I'm Francesca. I'm new to the site, but not new to the faire. My family and I have been devoted festival-goers for several years now. Great news of a new arena for festivities - thanks for sharing the info. We've been sorely missing the Devonshire and Festival in the Pines parties. This will help get us to February without too much pain! Hope everyone has a great time.   :)

Comte de Gilbert

would love to go if I can get the time off work, and convince Jessica to make the trip, maybe even con the Marquis and Julianne to come along
Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun

francesca

Hi, everyone.
Didn't get to make it to the party - life has a annoying habit of throwing the occasional monkey wrench in the works (and at my head!), but would someone who did attend be so kind as to please let me know how it went? Would love to know all the deatils - were there a lot of folks, what type of entertainment, good food? (Especially the food)!  I've always thought a state the size of ours should have more than a couple of festivals to sate our appetites for history and play. I would love to hear that this was a success. Thanks so much - would appreciate any info!

Morgan Dreadlocke

Is ya on the right thread Lass? It don't be happinin' till middle'o next month.