News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

SIMS MEDIEVAL!!!!

Started by Vartha, August 03, 2010, 10:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonaCatalina

I have the special edition and I can change everything inside the buildings floors, tapesties, walls (thanks to Alex Pilgrim for carved wood panel walls).
But when you said layout I thought you meant like adding rooms or something like that.
Shimrod created a package to unlock all the items so I have those accessible already.
I spend about half my playing time changing sims professions and then giving them custom garb.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Lady Amy of York

sorry, i guess i should have been more specific in my description. As far as i know you can't add any rooms on , on your own right now,  I wish you could.My hero's offspring have no bedrooms for  themselves. LOL !
Right now  the only rooms you can add on to the castle  are the banquet hall, the spys quarters, and the knights area, and these you obtain thru doing quests  and purchasing them.   I too spend most of my time making custom garb for my characters. I love  creating characters after real life family members and  follow  faire members.
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling