News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Uncle Keith

Started by auntiegiggles, August 09, 2010, 01:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auntiegiggles

This afternoon Lady Fae's and my uncle Keith passed away.  He was with his 4 kids, wife, a sister and his parents at the time of his passing.  His youngest child is still in high school.  Please keep his family in your prayers.  Thank you.
Everything goes better with giggles

LadyFae

Uncle Keith was only 50 years old.  He and his wife were married for 25 years.  Their four daughters range in age from 24 to 14.  He had major complications due to his diabetes, including amputated toes and leg- and of course a heart that was destroyed.
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

Celtic Lady

Very sorry for your loss.

irish

I am sorry for your loss. You both are in my prayers, as is his wife & children.
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Rani Zemirah

My condolences to you both, and to your families, for you loss.  I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, and hope you are able to find comfort in shared memories. 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

lady serena

My condolences. You all will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Guppy # 81
Fins up

Merlin the Elder

You and your family are in my thoughts...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Lady Kett

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

auntiegiggles

Everything goes better with giggles