South > Virginia Renaissance Faire

2011 VARF Dates

<< < (2/6) > >>

Professor M:
I'm going to try to free-up as many of those weekends as I can.  I had such a good time last year, I'm eager to return.

Master James:

--- Quote from: Professor M on September 01, 2010, 05:02:39 PM ---I'm going to try to free-up as many of those weekends as I can.  I had such a good time last year, I'm eager to return.

--- End quote ---

Hope you can come on down when we have auditions and join us as a full member of cast!  It was fantastic having you with us as well!  I'll be up at Pittsburgh for closing weekend if you'll be there.  Take care my friend.

Dallan:

--- Quote from: will paisley on August 16, 2010, 01:06:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: Benedict Browne on August 16, 2010, 12:23:44 PM ---Why is it starting a week earlier than previous years?

--- End quote ---

As the decision was explained to me, so it could end a week earlier than previous years. ;) The last weekend was running into too many conflicts with other Ren events, so the whole schedule was moved up a week.

--- End quote ---

The problem for me is kid's lacrosse doesn't end until second week of June. Hopefully we can figure something out. I hated that I missed this year completely.

Feline Groovy:
We hated that too.  Make them reschedule lacrosse.  This is FAIRE, dangnubbit!  It's IMPORTANT!      ;D

Captain Dungcaster:
I am glad it has moved up a week. Perhaps it may be a bit cooler in 2011 than this past summer. Nancy and I had great fun seeing you all! Thanks for allowing us to play so freely. I know that a schedule is in place. By the way The Richmond Celtic Festival at Meadow Event Park is the weekend of 23-24 October. Hope to see you there!

Frank

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version