News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What do you do?

Started by analise, June 04, 2008, 04:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

analise

Once again, I figured I'd start this topic up...but broaden it a bit. Pick a question(s) to anwer, I'm curious!

What do you do to get yourself "in character" as a faerie? Or are you never out of "character"? :)

Do you change the way you talk to people? The way you move?

Do you have a character history? Tell us about them!

Do you wear a mask? (I wonder about this one because I have a lovely mask, but most of the faerie pictures I see depict people without them)

Amras Elfwine

Well, I just let the wonder of my inner 9-year old out to play...I've always thought if myself as a bit if a Kinder...and, no mask here...just look at those ears. Can't tell me my mother wasn't fae... 8)
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Trillium

Trillium is certainly a part of me that just gets hidden a lot.  Although, I will admit I have to practice my trilling, usually in the car to and from work.  I still talk mostly the same to adults and kids, although I will trill and chirp more to get their attention.  I'm a bit more playful, sticking out my tongue, hiding behind my hubby or a tree or post (I'm not able to do this as much when I'm in "mommy mode").
My history is a bit of a mystery.  I am not an English fae, I'm from what they call the "the new world", from the fae realm in the eastern mountains. ;)  We fae live so long that some of us don't dwell on the past, just live for the day.
I would love to wear a mask but since I have glasses, it's not gonna happen.
Got faerie dust?