News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Web Designer/Graphics Designer....

Started by LAVAGODDESSSS, August 26, 2010, 04:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LAVAGODDESSSS

Hi all,

I'm a web designer, web coder, graphics designer, etc. I have been in business for over 10 years now. It started as a hobby and without an ounce of advertising, only word of mouth, I got to quit my muggle job and work from home.

It isn't always steady work, and I always look for more projects to do. I barter a lot.

You can see some of my work at www.nocturnaldaylight.com and click on portfolio.

I can guarantee I'm the cheapest you'll find, beyond your cousin who does it for free ;) I barter for things shiney, pointy, and wearable. I do everything from business cards, to logos, to full websites, to tags for your wares, to postcards for handing out, to a one page website to help during the non-faire months. I can do anything from an ordering system to get you emails to getting you a domain name. I can put your stuff on t-shirts, cups, anything!

I'm honestly in love with my job and would love to help out. If you need a site and have a $50.00 budget, really...contact me. We can work something out. I have people who are on $10/month payment plans and those who have $10,000 dollar sites. I'm in not-for-profit and corporate and I even do my neighbor's website for training dogs.

I'm a jack-of-all websites.

I welcome you to contact me, and I know a lot of vendors at faires would love to have business cards or a small site or even postcards with coupons or something to hand out. Printing via me is CHEAP and I guarantee satisfaction.

I suggest emailing me (my website has my email), or you can pm me here, but I may not answer as quickly here!

ALl my best, and if you just want to inquire, go for it!!! I don't charge for questions!!!
Beauty is found in those who take the time to build you up.

LAVAGODDESSSS

The offer is still there!

I'm even willing to barter if you have something we 'new' rennies can use!
Beauty is found in those who take the time to build you up.