News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Is anyone out there?

Started by crazyrennie, September 01, 2010, 10:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazyrennie

can anybody hear me?
What is happening? anyone getting ready for Fair?

Gauwyn of Bracknell

We hope to return to your faire again in February  :)

Currently attending Minnesota, Des Moines and Kansas City in the next few weeks.

Good to hear ya' callin'
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Ragnhilde

I certianly am, it seems that once we get to this part of the year the faire is here before we know it.  I will be getting married at faire this year so planning is much more detailed than usual.  Did my reply to your wedding post help you out for sites for your own nuptials?

Morgan Dreadlocke

My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

crazyrennie

Quote from: Ragnhilde on September 01, 2010, 01:10:33 PM
I certianly am, it seems that once we get to this part of the year the faire is here before we know it.  I will be getting married at faire this year so planning is much more detailed than usual.  Did my reply to your wedding post help you out for sites for your own nuptials?

Congrats on your upcoming wedding as well!

Yes your reply was most helpful-

My grateful thanks
we are still looking at sites-

Crazy

Lady Isabella

Good day everyone!!!
Yes, getting ready for faire.
Sewing, workshops, new characters......

crazyrennie

Greetings Lady Isabella-
Tell me are you on cast?

My thanks
Crazy

Lady Isabella

LOL!
Yeah, about 8 years now. Royal Court, Black dress, sometimes red dress with fur sleeves.
Too funny.....

crazyrennie

Apologies,
I rarely get to the Royal side of the faire-unlessI am chasing a bird that is----