News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A MUST SEE show at fest

Started by Prince Thomas, September 05, 2010, 10:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Thomas

Some of you might not have heard, some of you may know and have seen.. but NEW to the Minnesota Ren Fest, and is in my top 3 shows I will see again......

PIZPOR MAGIC SHOW!!

If you havn't stopped by and seen him... he is funny as hell!! He is at witchwood stage a couple times a day, and goes out on the street sometimes. He is just simply amazing! He makes GOATS disappear! He cuts with SOLID STEEL through SOLID BONE on a willing audiance member!! He tells little kids to SHUT UP!!! ( <----- my favorite!!) Stop by and check him out. I'm sure he'd love to see you, and you'll be laughing all day long from his show!! PROMISE!! I talked to Pizpor after one of his shows, and he says he will not be there the final 2 weeks, so get there soon!!

That's all I got.

~Andy
Feared Pirate-Capt. Oliver "Clothesoff" McGillicuddy
Romantic Musketeer-Pascal Lemaire
Handsome Royalty-Prince Thomas

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

Pizpor is a riot in a  dead pan way!!! Very entertaining and worth staying for before or after Zilch.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

white trillium

We love watching Pizpor and enjoy watching the reaction from  the crowd during the show
Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

Gauwyn of Bracknell

We really liked his show also, actually sent an email to management on his great performances.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

I might also like to add the Dregs. Their shows afre never the same. Saw them 3 times yesterday. Each show was different when it came to song selections.

PizPor is GREAT!!!! The crowds are getting bigger for him!

William_MacKean

Pizpor is done for the year.  He had a previously scheduled vacation with his wife.  He hopes to be back next year.  I hope he is, too!!!

white trillium

Pizpor's show was a nice addition to fest this year.  I really hope he is back next year as well!
Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

groomporter

Be sure to let management know you liked him!
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Prince Thomas

Who do we write to is we want to see him again? Cause I know of at LEAST 10 people who said they are willing to write in!

William_MacKean

http://renaissancefest.com/MRF/generalinfo.html

info@renaissancefest.com

1244 S. Canterbury Road Ste #306
Shakopee, MN 55379

(800) 966-8215

952-445-7361

Ask that you be forwarded to someone in entertainment.

Gauwyn of Bracknell

I sent one in after Labor day weekend.  I really hope he is asked back.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

This guy is so funny. I too hope he is asked back.

Prince Thomas

I thought that was you!! You were sitting almost right next to us at his show! I feel so wierd saying Hi to people I've never met yet talk to on this forum!! I was the pirate in all black except my white undershirt sitting with the maroon (Elizabeth Swan style) dress and the wierd looking fairy. That's the 2nd time I've seen you at his shows come to think of it! Maybe next time I will have the courage to say hi! I also walked right next to Dead Bishop and was too chicken to say greetings!

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

Never feel  shy to say HI to forum members, Prince Thomas. Having and wearing a R/F forum pin identifies you. Which is a good way of knowing who is who.

Contact DB if you do not have a pin.

Stolenhalo6

LOL!  Then I would have been standing right behind the two of you at that show!  How crazy is that.  I wish I had recognized either of you as I'm new to the forums and it would have been fun to say hello.
Rachel in "real life"
Wench #3893
Careful, she bites.

TheFerret

Quote from: Lady Kathleen of Olmsted on September 22, 2010, 10:05:19 AM

Never feel  shy to say HI to forum members, Prince Thomas. Having and wearing a R/F forum pin identifies you. Which is a good way of knowing who is who.

Contact DB if you do not have a pin.

That's how I started talking to people from the forum: Oh look! You have a pin! Hi! I'm theferret! Who are you? :D
Ferret
Wench #1486
Bard #245
Sweet Shouter for Seventh Sojourn Soaps
I've got ADOS: Attention Deficit OOOH Shiny!

saphire_glade

I know that I personally don't wear a pin  *they so get damaged, then lost, then well ouch to me* but always feel free to come up and say hi. I am always in my wings and they are some of the most distinctive, especailly since I have 12 of them.

I might look busy, but I will take a moment to tell you hello, give you a hug, but understand wee ones have little patience so I might have to run off quick after that!
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

LadyFae

And study avitar pics!  I don't have a pin yet but when Giggles and I were in Chippewa Falls this year I recognized Lady Kathleen right away by her gown and hat!  I've seen plenty of pictures of her so I knew who she was immeadiately.  =)  Same goes for a few others, if I see them in a pic I try to remember it so that if I ever see them in person I can say hi.  Except Lord Fondlebottom.  Saw him twice before I was sure it was him...  But in my defense the first time I was looking for a knight.  =)
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

TheFerret

That works for people who don't have a bazillion pieces of garb (Guilty!) and can't decide on which one to wear. Though I do tend to be the only one who writes Free Soap on her cleavage.....
Ferret
Wench #1486
Bard #245
Sweet Shouter for Seventh Sojourn Soaps
I've got ADOS: Attention Deficit OOOH Shiny!

LadyFae

LOL, Ferret!  That is very true!  I recognize a few different garb pieces for various people, though, because I love looking at any pictures people post from various faires.  As well as the pics in the garb and sewing threads...
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

dbaldock

Quote from: TheFerret on September 24, 2010, 03:51:03 PM
That works for people who don't have a bazillion pieces of garb (Guilty!) and can't decide on which one to wear. Though I do tend to be the only one who writes Free Soap on her cleavage.....

Yeah, and it looks like DeadBishop got pretty close.   :o   ;)   ;D
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Dragonlord

Quote from: dbaldock on September 25, 2010, 12:06:29 AM
Yeah, and it looks like DeadBishop got pretty close.   :o   ;)   ;D
*raises hand*
I'll take some soap  ;D

Jon Hanslow

Pizpor was such a GREAT addition to MNRF this year. He MUST come back next year or Idk what I'll do! haha
Jon Hanslow of The Cabin Boys!
www.facebook.com/thecabinboysrf - LIKE us on Facebook!

AJ in "The other village"